The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

…hello… :erm:

Spoiler

Original post by Salamandastron
Crushing loneliness tbh, there is no-one, not properly anyway.

Spoiler

:hugs:
my one nostril is blocked sometimes its the right one and sometimes its the left one atm its the right one
Original post by Indeterminate

Original post by Pokémontrainer
Nooooo you are most certainly not annoying and you do not need to 'stfu' at any time. :slap: You know where I am if you need to talk, or if you need pictures of guinea pigs. :gah:
Sweet dreams. :hugs:

I am tbh :// feel like i'm on this thread too much but it is like the only useful outlet and the only reason im even on TSR tbh :/ and thank you lovely, i appreciate that a lot :lovehug:

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM
:hugs: this is the 'how are you feeling thread', you don't have to bottle things up :redface:

Thank you Sean, i just feel like im spiralling down into some dark hole thing without being dramatic but meh :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by somemightsay888

Spoiler

:goodnight:
Original post by fatima1998
my one nostril is blocked sometimes its the right one and sometimes its the left one atm its the right one

Could be a deviated septum.
Or a cold. :tongue:

I am tbh :// feel like i'm on this thread too much but it is like the only useful outlet and the only reason im even on TSR tbh :/ and thank you lovely, i appreciate that a lot :lovehug:

Spoiler

If I (and numerous other people) say that you're not annoying, then you are not. :lovehug: Continue posting - dw about it. :yep:
Always. :love:

Spoiler

x

:jumphug:

Spoiler

Thank you Sean, i just feel like im spiralling down into some dark hole thing without being dramatic but meh :redface:

Spoiler

Spoiler

A black hole.. I see. Things are very tough. You can tell me more if you want to, if it helps. But :sad: I almost hate the fact that you're always finding things difficult and going through stress because no one should feel like that. :angry: :hugs:

I was S by the way :redface: didn't mean to sound silly
Original post by Hydeman
Could be a deviated septum.
Or a cold. :tongue:

none of the above :rolleyes:
it happens all the time :sad:

Spoiler

Haribos are unhealthy :yes: Also I'm not a predator smh:sigh:

Sorry you're feeling like this you're not annoying in the slightest, if this thread is useful to you keep posting to your hearts content :yep:
I feel rather crap.
none of the above :rolleyes:
it happens all the time :sad:

A deviated septum then. :tongue:
See your GP to be sure. :borat:
Original post by Hydeman
A deviated septum then. :tongue:
See your GP to be sure. :borat:

but its not deviated septum :no:
GP never solve any of my problems :sad: i have one major issue but that case is just stuck in the middle of nowhere :erm:
but its not deviated septum :no:
GP never solve any of my problems :sad: i have one major issue but that case is just stuck in the middle of nowhere :erm:

You can't know that for sure until you have it checked out. :erm:
I can sympathise. :console:
pumped :biggrin:
Original post by Hydeman
You can't know that for sure until you have it checked out. :erm:
I can sympathise. :console:

my parents dont believe in these sort of issues - especially my mum
she doesnt think i have any sort of issues with my life either mentally or psychically so no point i guess!
you dont need to :tongue:
:sleep::sleep::sleep:
I feel like ****. I keep waking up with full blown panic attacks during the night and they put me into hysterics and I find it hard to calm down from them and get back to sleep. Sick of panic attacks. Wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I feel like ****. I keep waking up with full blown panic attacks during the night and they put me into hysterics and I find it hard to calm down from them and get back to sleep. Sick of panic attacks. Wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:grouphugs: hope u get well soon
high

Latest