The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

I feel sad
Original post by Spock's Socks
Its my birthday today and already 15 mins into it, I've had a panic attack. Hoping the rest if the day pans out OK though. Just having a quiet day and going over to my mum's for a meal and drinks like I did last year. My mum's birthday is tomorrow so we are just celebrating both birthdays today. We have a cat cake to share :colondollar:

Sorry I haven't been as talkative in mails or on TSR in general when people have asked for help, just been a stressful few days with my stepdad having another mini stroke and me being in a setback :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy Birthday! :smile:
I hope you have a lovely day, and that you and your stepdad feel better soon!

Anon 6
Original post by Anonymous
Happy Birthday! :smile:
I hope you have a lovely day, and that you and your stepdad feel better soon!

Anon 6

Thank you so much :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by McNuggetsAhoy
Sorry you are feeling bad. Have you thought about speaking your CPN or your psychiatrist at all? Might be worth giving them a phone call before things get worse just to see if there is anything they can do. Even if they just give you a bit of diazepam or something that might help a lot.

Original post by Airmed
@Sabertooth :console: Have you discussed this with your psychiatrist? I think you need to. :sadnod:

The SO is here, he arrived yesterday, and gosh I feel so happy. :love: Also got myself a summer job so I am employed for the first time ever now! :woo:

Thanks for the replies, guys. :smile: I'm currently in the process of changing psychiatrist (my last one is no longer in my insurance network for some unknown reason :/ ) but I went to a place today and spoke to a CPN for an hour and a half and should be able to see a psychiatrist next week. I feel so scared constantly, been taking a lot of klonopin to try and calm down, and just nothing seems to be going right. I feel really angry about the messed with food/meds, ants, and cameras - had a nose bleed a few hours ago as I got myself so wound up. Added to this, my wife keeps losing her cool with me and shouts at me when I try to tell her what's worrying me, the CPN said it sounded like she doesn't really understand. She's making me feel a lot worse tbh.

And btw, nice one on getting a job, Airmed! :five:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by titfortat
I feel sad

:console:

I'm guessing you've already gone to bed?
when you've not slept properly for over a week and you sleep well for the first time again...

I feel so so much better this morning, it's like being high lol, I feel so much calmer, so much clearer headed, I feel like I know what's what & I feel like things are going to be okay.

I want to feel like this all the time lol, I'll probably sink down again by the end of the day but feck it, I feel good right now and that doesn't happen very often so woop. :tongue:
Its my birthday today and already 15 mins into it, I've had a panic attack. Hoping the rest if the day pans out OK though. Just having a quiet day and going over to my mum's for a meal and drinks like I did last year. My mum's birthday is tomorrow so we are just celebrating both birthdays today. We have a cat cake to share :colondollar:

Sorry I haven't been as talkative in mails or on TSR in general when people have asked for help, just been a stressful few days with my stepdad having another mini stroke and me being in a setback :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy Birthday :h: 🎉🎈:hugs:
Hope you have a reasonably calm day :smile:
Well I'll be moving into supported living on the 4th of July. Had a long interview with the house manager and they said everything was OK. Did some budgeting based on what they said and it looks like I can afford it. Only problem is if I want internet I need to pay for it myself so that is a rather expensive thing that I have to pay for. At least I get my own telephone line and phone number though so people can call me without using my mobile phone which ends up running out of battery really quickly and I hardly ever have credit on it anyway. Now I need to remember what my address is and my new telephone number :smile:.
@Spock's Socks Happy birthday! :woo: Remember to eat lots of cake. :yep: :hugs:
Original post by Sabertooth

Yeah I've just woken up now. :hugs:
Original post by Sabertooth

I feel like I'm suffocating and I need some air. Is there anyway I can escape from it all? I just want to be left alone and I'm trying so hard to enjoy life, but there's always one thing that drags me down. Its like no one wants me to be happy
Original post by McNuggetsAhoy
Well I'll be moving into supported living on the 4th of July. Had a long interview with the house manager and they said everything was OK. Did some budgeting based on what they said and it looks like I can afford it. Only problem is if I want internet I need to pay for it myself so that is a rather expensive thing that I have to pay for. At least I get my own telephone line and phone number though so people can call me without using my mobile phone which ends up running out of battery really quickly and I hardly ever have credit on it anyway. Now I need to remember what my address is and my new telephone number :smile:.

The only way I could remember my number was to put it in my mobile phone.
Hi, thought I'd join the discussion. I've been suffering from Hyperhidrosis now for 6months. It never used to be a problem in my life, and it's changed me so much ever since I started recognising it. It's taken over my life and I'm pretty sure it's the root cause of my anxiety and depress. I've have had many panic attacks just being stressed about sweating and it really takes its toll after 30 40 times. I find it hard just being around my friends as I feel like they won't accept it or that I'm just incredibly unstable when in reality I am fairly out going and up for a lot of things, it's really held me back I don't know what to do about it. I've arranged some CBT after going to my gp and really don't know what's going to happen. I've retracted myself from my social life, I've distanced myself from my girlfriend and I've been quieter ever since. I hope I get over it at some point
Original post by Airmed
@Spock's Socks Happy birthday! :woo: Remember to eat lots of cake. :yep: :hugs:

Original post by Little Popcorns
Happy Birthday :h: 🎉🎈:hugs:
Hope you have a reasonably calm day :smile:

Thank you both so much! :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy birthday! Wishing you all the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anxious Anon
Happy birthday! Wishing you all the best

Posted fromg TSR Mobile

Thank you :hugs:
Anxious Anon has made a new account under the same name so that I can use the app and get notification. I also don't have to remember to sign off every post :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anxious Anon has made a new account under the same name so that I can use the app and get notification. I also don't have to remember to sign off every post :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

titfortat is also a new account of mine but currently not using that lol :colondollar: its easier to know when I get notifs!

tat x
Why is my hand shaking I'm just revising on my own ahhhh anxiety plz leave me alone :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is my hand shaking I'm just revising on my own ahhhh anxiety plz leave me alone :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I relate to this, just thought I'd say sometimes I find it helps just to take five or ten minutes out and do something you enjoy doing. I find revising for me breeds anxiety particularly if I haven't taken enuogh breaks. Hope you feel less anxious soon :smile:
Anon 23

Latest