The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire - Adult Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tamzyo
Hi! I had interview on 13th April and still haven't heard anything! I can't take the wait and worried as its my first choice, especially after hearing some of you got offers after 4 days! X

Hey hun! Iv only just heard last week about my offer and my interview was on the 6th april! Honestly dont panic!!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by BlondeBabe15
Hey hun! Iv only just heard last week about my offer and my interview was on the 6th april! Honestly dont panic!!

So I got my conditional offer! Woohoo! Ive firmed it,so as long as I get grades (not too hard) will be starting in September! So exciting! X
Original post by Tamzyo
So I got my conditional offer! Woohoo! Ive firmed it,so as long as I get grades (not too hard) will be starting in September! So exciting! X

Well done☺️X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys
I received an offer from Hertfordshire to study Adult nursing in Sept 2016, which I am really excited for and cannot wait. So I've finished my BTEC HSC L3 90 credit and my teachers have marked my assignments and given me my grade which D*D so my ucas points have gone up to 300. I was wondering if anyone else is in this situation or were I want to know if Edexcel once they mark it will it change cause I'm really worried about it even though my teachers are saying it won't change and this is my final grade.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by oliviaholt296
Hi guys
I received an offer from Hertfordshire to study Adult nursing in Sept 2016, which I am really excited for and cannot wait. So I've finished my BTEC HSC L3 90 credit and my teachers have marked my assignments and given me my grade which D*D so my ucas points have gone up to 300. I was wondering if anyone else is in this situation or were I want to know if Edexcel once they mark it will it change cause I'm really worried about it even though my teachers are saying it won't change and this is my final grade.

Congrats on your offer! I'm also doing adult nursing in september☺️X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys

It can change if the moderators does not think it's up to standard. The likeliness of this happening is very small though. I should be seeing you in September too. :smile:.

Well done on your grades.
Does anyone still do their volunteering here?
Did any one else get the Nursing starter event email? If so, I want to know which of the three days everyone is going.
Did any one else get the Nursing starter event email? If so, I want to know which of the three days everyone is going.

I got this! Me and a few other girls doing the course are going on the 6th☺️X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Hi all! I got the email about the new starter even but it said we only have to attend one of the date, it's by invitation only and we have to register. I haven't received an invite yet but I'm guessing you guys have considering you know which date you are attending?
Original post by Tamzyo
Hi all! I got the email about the new starter even but it said we only have to attend one of the date, it's by invitation only and we have to register. I haven't received an invite yet but I'm guessing you guys have considering you know which date you are attending?

No I've not received an invite but you can choose one of the 3 days to go! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
My place at Hertfordshire has been accepted I'm sooo excited for September now 🎉
Has everyone completed their NHS bursary and student finance application if so can you tell me how long it took to get your documents back from them??
(edited 7 years ago)
Has everyone completed their NHS bursary and student finance application if so can you tell me how long it took to get your documents back from them??

Congrats on your place! Yeah I've completed my bursary took about a week to get my documents back X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey. This is to anyone moving into Telford court standard ensuite rooms. Does anyone know what size fridges fit under the table? Cuz I'm really tryna get a fridge for my room. And my dilemma is that I want the fridge to be big enough for my stuff, but then also small enough to fit perfectly under the study table. What size fridge did anyone else get?

Quick Reply

Latest