The Student Room Group

Germany’s Largest Bank Says Massive UK Growth After Brexit – BBC and Remainers Silent

Germany’s largest bank has predicted British stocks will be the best performing in the continent and top UK firms will outperform EU rivals by as much as 5 per cent after a Brexit.

The forecast, from Germany’s Deutsche Bank, comes on the same day that the British Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne threatened tax hikes by reaffirming his catastrophic forecast for the economy, based on claims from the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS) a Europhile think-tank funded by the EU and the British government.

The IFS claims to be “politically independent”, yet receives 50 per cent of its money from the UK government and 10 per cent from the European Research Council (ERC) financed by the EU and established by the European Commission.

The BBC, meanwhile, has not yet reported the news from Deutsche Bank. Furthermore, last night BBC News cited the IFS to dismiss claims Brexit would make more money available for public services, and introduced their spokesman as “many economists”.

Read More:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/15/germans-largest-bank-says-massive-uk-grown-brexit-bbc-remainers-silent/
Reply 1
it was reported a few weeks back by newspapers in the industry - ie Ft-

https://next.ft.com/content/cc1c1d9c-3c10-32ad-afac-a77a1971b246

shows you havent read the actual articles you are simplistically copy pasting the text from breibarts idiots guide to the eu.

put simply for you - Deutsche predicted a collapse of the pound after brexit of 10-15% and also a drop in all eu markets as a result of britains leave - (inc britains) however the sharp devaluation in the pound would help uk stocks remain around 5% above other eu markets.

thanks for being the perfect illustration of the ignorant brexit voter who has no clue of how the bigger economic picture works and what they have done
(edited 7 years ago)
Remainers are to busy crying and putting us who voted leave into the demographic group of "white and old" and saying we act a certain way "racist and stupid", these are the same libtards who call us racist. BBC is a liberal government funded network and they won't report anything that goes against their agenda.
Original post by Chakede
it was reported a fw weaks back by newspappers in the industry - ie Ft-

thanks for being the perfect illustration of the ignorant brexit voter who has no clue of how the bigger economic picture works and what they have done

Learn to speak English properly before having the audacity to call an entire group of people ignorant. Typical remainer
Reply 4
Original post by Dieselblue
Learn to speak English properly before having the audacity to call an entire group of people ignorant. Typical remainer

lol, thanks for the advice, i have corrected the typos
i accept you have better typing skills but as a brexiter, are more ignorant on economic matters.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Chakede
lol, thanks for the advice, i have corrected the typos
i accept you have better typing skills but as a brexiter, are more ignorant on economic matters.

"More ignorant on economic matters", can you be more of a self entitled brat to just assume you are smarter in a certain field than some one you don't even know. Typical remainder

I guess I am more ignorant on economic matters to not want to stay in the political union (Soon to be country) who has caused massive debt in Greece and Spain because they switched to the euro and have been devalued to the point of national debt in which had to be bailed out multiple times and are still in debt?

If anyone is ignorant, it's you
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
"More ignorant on economic matters", can you be more of a self entitled brat to just assume you are smarter in a certain field than some one you don't even know. Typical remainder

I guess I am more ignorant on economic matters to not want to stay in the political union (Soon to be country) who has caused massive debt in Greece and Spain because they switched to the euro and have been devalued to the point of national debt in which had to be bailed out multiple times and are still in debt?

If anyone is ignorant, it's you

someone who wasnt ignorant about economics would not post this article claiming its a vote of confidence in uk brexit economy lol . The labels are well earned.

the euro and the EU are different things - you understand Uk could remain int he eu and not adopt the euro yes?
despite all the debt taken on by spain and greece - did they want to leave the eu ? did they both not accept ridiculous financial and taxation impositions simply to be able to remain in the EU - why was this do you think captain einstein?
Reply 7

I see...

Remainers are to busy crying and putting us who voted leave into the demographic group of "white and old" and saying we act a certain way "racist and stupid", these are the same libtards who call us racist. BBC is a liberal government funded network and they won't report anything that goes against their agenda.

Quick Reply