The Student Room Group

Pc is better than console

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
PC has slight advantages. But the fact that its controls are a pathetic keyboard and mouse kill it. Sorry but ill stick to my ps4
Original post by drogon
PC has slight advantages. But the fact that its controls are a pathetic keyboard and mouse kill it. Sorry but ill stick to my ps4

You're aware that you can use a controller on most games that are suited to it (i.e. cross platform with consoles) right?

Although if it's a competitive shooter, you'll get wrecked by those with KB+M, which isn't ideal.
PC is 100 times better but whats the point if all your friends own a console :/
One thing that annoys me about modern consoles is the lack of backwards compatibility. If I buy an old game and play it on a new pc, it's fine, but i PS3 game on the PS4, for some reason that's impossible. I wish my Wii U could play gamecube games.

I can still play Theme Hospital on any modern PC.
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
One thing that annoys me about modern consoles is the lack of backwards compatibility. If I buy an old game and play it on a new pc, it's fine, but i PS3 game on the PS4, for some reason that's impossible. I wish my Wii U could play gamecube games.

I can still play Theme Hospital on any modern PC.

I'm 50/50 on this.

I agree, in principal.

On the other hand, while it is something I've moaned about at length before, once I have my new console I never really want to play any older games.

Likewise, given that there was bespoke hardware, it made sense somewhat. Now that everything is just PC parts, there should be no excuses for no backwards compatibility.
Both a waste of precious life. :wink:
yes it is better than console because you can upgrade it when you feel that its needed
but
in console every thing is already set you cannot upgrade it instead you have to buy its newer version
Yes
From your point of view you are right. But if I consider that a gaming PC with high quality costs over thousand pounds to play certain games with high requirements, consoles are cheaper in turn.

Quick Reply

Latest