The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by teenhorrorstory
#Brexitters https://instagram.com/p/BHEc2tiAGtS/

"All teh immigrants r taken over our johbs!! "

I'm assuming you're making fun of these people?

That's absolutely fine of course.After all one of the reasons some of the poor working class voted leave was to **** off the kind of people who mock them.

But even Labour politicians admit that they really ****** up over the number of immigrants that were allowed to come here.

If the more educated voters are going to constantly vote in parties that don't give a toss about these people,which of course they don't,then best not to have a referendum based largely around the issue of the free movement of people,eh.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by moggis
Yeah but we're talking about Scots.

That maybe so - but what Englands just shown is if you wrap yourself in a flag and shout about how good it is, people will volunteer to kick their nation in the wedding vegetables.
Original post by Marshall Taylor
We have been let down by those who don't even understand the repercussions... :facepalm:

Do you or do you just read a lode of text books?
Original post by the IT MAN
Do you or do you just read a lode of text books?

I don't understand what you're trying to ask here...
Maybe Turkey and the rest of the poor Eastern European nations can join and replace us. I mean what good will Albania bring when countries like that join the EU. It will just flood Europe with more migrant workers looking for a so called better life. When it will make the native populations lives worse in the countries where they decide to go.
Brexit petition demanding change to EU referendum rule to force second vote gains more than a million signatures. :colondollar:
I don't understand what you're trying to ask here...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHC1UTyj-SX/
Original post by teenhorrorstory
#Brexitters https://instagram.com/p/BHEc2tiAGtS/

"All teh immigrants r taken over our johbs!! "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHC1UTyj-SX/
Original post by Zadkiel
Woke up with Brexit...

Markets are falling, Pound is falling to the lowest value in more than 40 years!

Reports say Northern Ireland and Scotland will vote to leave the UK.
Markets will prefer to trade with EU rather than UK and EU already reported they won't negotiate with UK a trade deal because "out means out".

Well done everyone... Well done Brits, today will start the ENGLISH independence day. Good luck with jobs - good luck because we will start getting the jobs the emigrants took, such as construction workers, McDonalds, etc.

Good luck to us all... the future won't be bright and a recession will come.

calm down. its not the end of the world. Its the UK we will be fine just give it some time
A problem with the EU is that all these Eastern European countries with broken economies and other economies such as the Greek, Spanish and Italien all joined the EU either to dispel any Russian influence or to try and get economic funding and aid from the prosperous countries of the U.K., France, Germany, Netherlands etc.
Original post by Miniature99
calm down. its not the end of the world. Its the UK we will be fine just give it some time

No it isn't. Just of the UK playing a significant role.

I don't know how you're deluded enough to believe somebody with only 6.9k instagram followers... Jesus, I have double that! You should believe me, follow the crowd much? smh
I don't know how you're deluded enough to believe somebody with only 6.9k instagram followers... Jesus, I have double that! You should believe me, follow the crowd much? smh

Go back to your text books.
Go back to your text books.

That's quite ironic coming from the "IT MAN" don't you think?

So what you're telling us is that someone with 1.5 million instagram followers is more credible?!
Original post by The Roast
So what you're telling us is that someone with 1.5 million instagram followers is more credible?!

Not more credible, but more likely to influence.
Not more credible, but more likely to influence.

You are not very credible text books dont give you the answers of the world.
You are not very credible text books dont give you the answers of the world.

Well, most origins stories of the world come from textbook findings so... Technically, they do.
Reply 298
There is life after EU. My main reason for voting remain was because I didn't want to be associated with the sentiments commonly expressed by leave supporters. Non indeed did I trust the political leaders likely to take charge in the post exit environment.
Original post by Fantastic Fan
Yeah, why listen to the Oxford educated former Mayor of London, he's certainly uninformed and doesn't know what he's talking about.

Don't know why the fact he went to Oxford should make him more informed when the actual University of Oxford officially supported remain.

Latest

Trending

Trending