The Student Room Group

Is she playing with me or what?

Okay so I started talking to my crush more on social media and we don't work together anymore. Thing were going good and then she stopped wanting to continue conversation and ignored me a couple times. I blocked her on snapchat as I wanted to get her off my mind and we didn't speak for like a week after that. She then started messaging me being all flirty and then she messaged me again first (I used to have to message her), however she started the conversation and then she goes and ignores my reply........ Like WTF, we dont talk for a week, you then message me being all flirty and then ignore me...!?!?!?!

This screws with me I just stopped thinking about her and she does that now I'm back to what I was! Thinking about her all the time!!!
Reply 1
I reckon she's proper playing with you.

Like, she's one of those cringey 'Female gamers' and you're just the latest Call Of Duty to her.

Tell her straight: Nobody plays the new Call Of Duty games anymore, so take off your bra, are you sexing or what? I'm gonna ram your head round my cock, and are you gonna suck my bredren or what?
Reply 2
Some solid advice there -__-
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla
I reckon she's proper playing with you.

Like, she's one of those cringey 'Female gamers' and you're just the latest Call Of Duty to her.

Tell her straight: Nobody plays the new Call Of Duty games anymore, so take off your bra, are you sexing or what? I'm gonna ram your head round my cock, and are you gonna suck my bredren or what?

what the fun did i just read
Reply 4
Original post by dskinner
what the fun did i just read

I guess it makes a little bit on seance XD but not really what i'm after
Well... my ex started ignoring me for two weeks before we broke up, then she deleted me me off everything, then came back to apologise and try to make our friendship work, then to this day I sense grudges from her across our rare conversations which I try to avoid to the best of my ability.Moral of the story: Women can be weird. Take my advice and be done with her, move onto some fish which are easier to understand.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Well... my ex started ignoring me for two weeks before we broke up, then she deleted me me off everything, then came back to apologise and try to make our friendship work, then to this day I sense grudges from her across our rare conversations which I try to avoid to the best of my ability.Moral of the story: Women can be weird. Take my advice and be done with her, move onto some fish which are easier to understand.

I was just about to get over her and then she start messaging me, like I don't want to block her on facebook as well as I want to be friends still...
Maybe she's just shy and doesn't know what to say to you. I've been in that exact position and it's rather frustrating thinking the other person doesn't like you. Maybe just try to get to know her a little better? :smile:
She's playing you , she probably talks to some other guy and when he stops talking to her . She comes back to you . If I was you , I'd set her straight and ask why she really is messaging you and give her a choice between is it because she likes you or is it because no one else wants her .
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
She's playing you , she probably talks to some other guy and when he stops talking to her . She comes back to you . If I was you , I'd set her straight and ask why she really is messaging you and give her a choice between is it because she likes you or is it because no one else wants her .

I may do this next time she starts messaging (if she ever does!) however I don't want to lose a friend..... She came into work today to 'see me' or that's what she said she was going to come in for. She got served by someone else and did not really speak to me, she left and then came back in when I was out from behind the till and we talked for like 5 mins. My check were going so red and I could barley string a sentence together. Man I like her so much!!!

Quick Reply