Reply 2
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
It was great...
Even though I don't go to sixth form :rofl:

Lol. Did you go or not? :P
Original post by Oblivion99
Lol. Did you go or not? :P

I'm too young to go to sixth form... SO nope :biggrin:
But I decided to post here as it said 'six' and I saw Drake....
Reply 4
How did you lot find it?

Did you apply to KE Aston grammar school by any chance?
Yes.
Reply 6
Original post by Rakstar
Did you apply to KE Aston grammar school by any chance?

Yeahyeah :P wbu?
Reply 7
Yeahyeah :P wbu?

Yeah got a conditional offer, it's my second choice to apply to a grammar school, are you coming to the induction day? And what the hell are we going to be doing, are we actually going to be experiencing some lessons and meeting the students in year 12.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Rakstar
Yeah got a conditional offer, it's my second choice to apply to a grammar school, are you coming to the induction day? And what the hell are we going to be doing, are we actually going to be experiencing some lessons and meeting the students in year 12.

Did you come to the one in Five Ways? its basically going to be about touring the school etc. one sec ill message u iab
Reply 9
Did you come to the one in Five Ways? its basically going to be about touring the school etc. one sec ill message u iab

No, I didn't apply to KE five ways seems a bit far for me, but I applied KE Aston, QMGS, QMHS, BVGS, Handsworth
Original post by Rakstar
No, I didn't apply to KE five ways seems a bit far for me, but I applied KE Aston, QMGS, QMHS, BVGS, Handsworth

handsworth grammar? thats like the worst sixth form in Birmingham lol :P
handsworth grammar? thats like the worst sixth form in Birmingham lol :P

It's a backup, I already go to one of the top performing grammar schools, need to stay in the sixth form though, so fingers crossed

Quick Reply

Latest