The Student Room Group

Moving out as a student in the uk

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Matthew Cooper
Are you being serious? I think you have a serious mental problem, you know absolutely nothing about her so **** off you ****ing ****. I suggest you go to therapy, you are judging someone you don't even know. I bet your that sort of person who thinks its fun to go out and drunk don't you? I hope you go die. Why the hell would you judge people who you don't even know? I posted here for help not to be ****ing judged by people who don't know us. People like you are the reason humanity is so terrible now. Seriously you have a mental problem, I rarely swear at people but you deserve to be sweared at. I bet you won't even read this if you bother to reply. If you're going to say things like that then say it to my face in real life and then lets see how brave you are, I bet you're too scared to do that though, I live in Bedfordshire right now, if you want to know what village then feel free to come to me so you can speak to me face to face.

Lol you absolute brat. Ask people for advice and when you don't like what you hear start telling people to die?

I think you can get a job, you're just lazy. There's my advice, seek some help for being lazy. Some people go to work with limbs dropping off AND mental illnesses over their heads. Stop being so defensive just because the world isn't adjusting to your ideal situation.
How old are you? I think you should get some experience in life before you judge other people. You clearly did not read all of it. Are you one of them people who expects everyone to be just like you?

and I'm older than 19- a real lady doesn't give her actual age out.
Original post by Mimsycrafts
When have I insulted her? because I suggested she needs support? tbh the more I talk to you the more I think she just needs a new boyfriend, cos you are walking both sides of crazy street. the last person she should move in is you. Cos you an idiot (that's an actual insult there feel free to throw all of those toys out the pram in response)

I gave you good advice take it or leave it

You didn't give me advice. How about we meet up and you call me an idiot in real life? Lets see how brave you really are. I came onto this website for advice not for people to say to go to therapy. I suggest you go to therapy as you have a serious problem. I came here asking nicely for some advice and you both say nothing apart from to go to therapy. Well done you idiot.
You didn't give me advice. How about we meet up and you call me an idiot in real life? Lets see how brave you really are. I came onto this website for advice not for people to say to go to therapy. I suggest you go to therapy as you have a serious problem. I came here asking nicely for some advice and you both say nothing apart from to go to therapy. Well done you idiot.

I did give you good advice. I suggested you go and talk to the council about housing which was the advice you wanted..... Ill call you an idiot in real life I'm willing to bet I wouldn't be the last person nor the first to do so.

if I needed therapy I would go- theres no shame in it. ive been to therapy in the past, it was great.
Original post by Sicudeh
Lol you absolute brat. Ask people for advice and when you don't like what you hear start telling people to die?

I think you can get a job, you're just lazy. There's my advice, seek some help for being lazy. Some people go to work with limbs dropping off AND mental illnesses over their heads. Stop being so defensive just because the world isn't adjusting to your ideal situation.

Well firstly I go to university which means I have to WORK. I am studying other things other studying my degree which takes more time. I am doing martial arts which takes time so please tell me how I am suppose to work full time to afford moving out. I am not lazy at all or I wouldn't be doing university would I? Think about what you say. Is this website filled with idiots or something?
I did give you good advice. I suggested you go and talk to the council about housing which was the advice you wanted..... Ill call you an idiot in real life I'm willing to bet I wouldn't be the last person nor the first to do so.

if I needed therapy I would go- theres no shame in it. ive been to therapy in the past, it was great.

Well actually every single person who has ever met me or known me has said that i'm clever so well done. Every single teacher saids that i'm clever so again well done. If you're brave enough to call me an idiot in real life then feel free to come to me, I live in westoning in Bedfordshire.
Well actually every single person who has ever meet me or known me has said that i'm clever so well done. Every single teacher saids that i'm clever so again well done. If you're brave enough to call me an idiot in real life then feel free to come to me, I live in westoning in Bedfordshire.

meet you in the chequers at 6. you can be an idiot and be clever.
How about you come to my house at 6pm just outside spensley road. Go to the sign saying spensley road at 6pm and I will meet you there just let me know what day.

I want us to meet one on one or are you to scared to do that?
I want us to meet one on one or are you to scared to do that?

I'm not scared ill see you in the chequers
Ok thanks but that isn't what we're looking for.

I'm not really sure what you are looking for then. And your responses to other posters here has been way OTT. You're really not showing the attitude of someone mature enough to be moving in with their girlfriend.

No one will give you free money, and in choosing to do your hobbies over getting a job shows you're not prepared to make the effort yourself. There's no reason you can't both work over the summer to save up and manage like lots of other people do.
I'm not scared ill see you in the chequers

Re read my post I said outside my house so then it is me and you or again are you too scared for that if not then do it you coward. I know multiple martial arts so lets just see what happens and how stupid you are shall we?
Original post by Duncan2012
I'm not really sure what you are looking for then. And your responses to other posters here has been way OTT. You're really not showing the attitude of someone mature enough to be moving in with their girlfriend.

No one will give you free money, and in choosing to do your hobbies over getting a job shows you're not prepared to make the effort yourself. There's no reason you can't both work over the summer to save up and manage like lots of other people do.

I now see that other students now nothing about how life actually is. I have tried being mature with people on here but I don't think other students know how to be mature but instead only know how to get drunk.
Re read my post I said outside my house so then it is me and you or again are you too scared for that if not then do it you coward. I know multiple martial arts so lets just see what happens and how stupid you are shall we?

sounds like a plan see you there. didn't see the post as you double posted- like an idiot
sounds like a plan see you there. didn't see the post as you double posted- like an idiot

How is double posting being an idiot please do clarify with that.
How is double posting being an idiot please do clarify with that.

ill explain face to face
ill explain face to face

*I'll
And please do, I'll be looking forward to it.
I would like to say congratulations to all of you as one day you shall be remembered in the Darwin rewards.
Reply 38
Well firstly I go to university which means I have to WORK. I am studying other things other studying my degree which takes more time. I am doing martial arts which takes time so please tell me how I am suppose to work full time to afford moving out. I am not lazy at all or I wouldn't be doing university would I? Think about what you say. Is this website filled with idiots or something?

No this website seems to be full of self entitled know it alls. You do martial arts and that takes up too much time does it? You aren't seeing the bigger picture. I work at a job and study also it isn't really an excuse. If you picked up even a few hours you could get working tax credits. Maybe you should drop the martial arts temporarily so that you can free up some working hours to fund your venture, instead of expecting everyone to understand that the system should prioritize giving you money because you're badly done to but still deserve the right to any hobbies you want as that's seemingly more important.
Original post by Sicudeh
No this website seems to be full of self entitled know it alls. You do martial arts and that takes up too much time does it? You aren't seeing the bigger picture. I work at a job and study also it isn't really an excuse. If you picked up even a few hours you could get working tax credits. Maybe you should drop the martial arts temporarily so that you can free up some working hours to fund your venture, instead of expecting everyone to understand that the system should prioritize giving you money because you're badly done to but still deserve the right to any hobbies you want as that's seemingly more important.
Really? I don't expect the world to prioritize me unlike everyone on here. Like I said well done on one day winning the Darwin reward.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest