The Student Room Group

Girls if you partner wasnt good in bed ?

The relationship was good and the chemistry wasnt there. But when it comes to bedroom he isnt that good ?

Would you help him become better in bed, I mean I would have thought in a relationship you help each other and helping each other in bed is no different.

What would you do ?
i wouldn't give a crap about it :yep:
Reply 2
Sexual intimacy is very important for a healthy relationship. However, for someone to leave their partner because they're "bad in bed" is just idiocy. Communicate with each other, find out what makes your partner going and work on it.
Reply 3
Original post by fatima1998
i wouldn't give a crap about it :yep:

Why not ?
Original post by Anonymous
The relationship was good and the chemistry wasnt there. But when it comes to bedroom he isnt that good ?

Would you help him become better in bed, I mean I would have thought in a relationship you help each other and helping each other in bed is no different.

What would you do ?

I mean, it depends on the person and what they want from a relationship - of course if the only factor that someone is interested in is performance in bed, then I'm guessing if a guy was bad in bed the person would leave him.
Personally, if I had a boyfriend that was bad in bed, I'd help him get better. It is very much about practice, and also meeting the individuals needs. So for example what feels good for me, may not feel good for you and so on. I think communication is key in this process, the guy won't learn of his own back, you need to actually talk to him or just let him know what feels good and what doesn't. Then over time, he'll pick it up and I reckon you can help him get better in bed, especially if you like him for things other than his bedroom performance.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

What would you do ?

It won't last long, better to end it and move on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending