The Student Room Group

Some guys are messed up girls see why

Idk if you've experienced this before girls , but I have. A guy had shown me most of the signs that he likes Me, from staring , helping out all the way to imitating actions and subtly teasing. Then I found out from him that he's been in a relationship for a month.

Guys why do that if you're not single?

My advice to girls is not to assume a guy fancies you until he says so 😂
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Idk if you've experienced this before girls , but I have. A guy had shown me most of the signs that he likes Me, from staring , helping out all the way to imitating actions and subtly teasing. Then I found out from him that he's been in a relationship for a month.

Some girls do the exact same thing as well. It's happened to me before. Flirty, touchy feely, staring and all that.

Some guys like to play with girls, just like some girls liking to tease guys. Their cock-teases. You will find them throughout your entire life, you just have to ignore their advances and sometimes them if they are persistent.
i never take any guy seriously unless some people witnessed him proposing me :K:
Reply 3
Original post by tailred
Some girls do the exact same thing as well. It's happened to me before. Flirty, touchy feely, staring and all that.

Some guys like to play with girls, just like some girls liking to tease guys. Their cock-teases. You will find them throughout your entire life, you just have to ignore their advances and sometimes them if they are persistent.

So what's your advice ? Mine is to not to believe or assume until he says so

Original post by fatima1998
i never take any guy seriously unless some people witnessed him proposing me :K:

Lol good 😂
Reply 4
So what's your advice ? Mine is to not to believe or assume until he says so

Lol good 😂

Yes that, but it's also about observing character. A lot of women lack the ability to assess a man's character well and end up getting hurt by a douche bag, or getting pregnant by an ******** that wants nothing to do with his child. You need to assess how he interacts with his male friends, with you, other females and how he acts in general.
Reply 5
Original post by tailred
Yes that, but it's also about observing character. A lot of women lack the ability to assess a man's character well and end up getting hurt by a douche bag, or getting pregnant by an ******** that wants nothing to do with his child. You need to assess how he interacts with his male friends, with you, other females and how he acts in general.

I now cba to observe actions. If he likes me he'll try to pursue me , if not he isn't worth it. I'm now not ganna take signs seriously.

I was about to ask whether he's crushing , thankfully I found out beforehand. I never liked him but nobody behaved like him before
Reply 6
I now cba to observe actions. If he likes me he'll try to pursue me , if not he isn't worth it. I'm now not ganna take signs seriously.

I was about to ask whether he's crushing , thankfully I found out beforehand. I never liked him but nobody behaved like him before

I don't think you understand what I meant. If you want to know whether this guy is decent or not you have to observe his character. Fair enough if he pursues you, but you have to know whether he is decent or not. Instead of wasting time continuously flirting, you assess his character, see if he's a ****boy then go from there.

Also flirting tends to happen when people like each other. I doubt someone will come up to you without speaking to you much or flirting and tell you that they like you.

Also you may miss out on meaningful relationships if you decide not pursue/ convey your feelings. Trust me, i speak from experience.
Reply 7
Original post by tailred
I don't think you understand what I meant. If you want to know whether this guy is decent or not you have to observe his character. Fair enough if he pursues you, but you have to know whether he is decent or not. Instead of wasting time continuously flirting, you assess his character, see if he's a ****boy then go from there.

Also flirting tends to happen when people like each other. I doubt someone will come up to you without speaking to you much or flirting and tell you that they like you.

Also you may miss out on meaningful relationships if you decide not pursue/ convey your feelings. Trust me, i speak from experience.

Some guys character is good , but we should just ask! I regret not asking why he use to stare, I am ganna ask. We've got 3 days left then we're never seeing each other. So no harm done
Reply 8
Some guys character is good , but we should just ask! I regret not asking why he use to stare, I am ganna ask. We've got 3 days left then we're never seeing each other. So no harm done

Go for it !:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by tailred
Go for it !:smile:

Thanks x in that way I will have 0 regrets & find out why guys do that
Then I found out from him that he's been in a relationship for a month.

If he's genuinely ignoring his own relationship for someone such as yourself who he has not been in a relationship with before... then he sounds like a good ol' fashioned ****boy to me! Not saying that's definitely the case but if he's prepared to ditch his relationship for you then that doesn't really send a good message on commitment... as romantic as it is. No point worrying about it without finding out for definite.
Original post by RDKGames
If he's genuinely ignoring his own relationship for someone such as yourself who he has not been in a relationship with before... then he sounds like a good ol' fashioned ****boy to me! Not saying that's definitely the case but if he's prepared to ditch his relationship for you then that doesn't really send a good message on commitment... as romantic as it is. No point worrying about it without finding out for definite.

He's not ditching it lol. He continued to show the signs. I'm ganna indirectly ask him on Monday
It's pretty funny to troll people like that actually haha

I don't know what you mean by "helping out" I naturally help everyone and am always told I'm flirty.. I am not interested in a relationship with anyone but just want fun... It's not my fault people like you seem to think guys cant be fun around girls without thinking we want a relationship
Original post by IvoryToast
I don't know what you mean by "helping out" I naturally help everyone and am always told I'm flirty.. I am not interested in a relationship with anyone but just want fun... It's not my fault people like you seem to think guys cant be fun around girls without thinking we want a relationship

But it's different if a so called shy person does it.

Thanks I'll Remember Guys JUST Want Fun
Original post by IvoryToast
but just want fun...

...he he he :^) :wink:

Guys just want fun like what

*Rolls eyes*
I see how i can be misenterpreted their :wink:
Perphaps what fun we want is for you to interpret :P