The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
I have to check in occasionally to survey TSR's gradual decline.

You should definitely check in more often.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone PM please? :holmes:
Apparently I can't talk about how I really feel on here and I'm too much of a coward to call a hotline.
Reply 1763
Original post by fatima1998
have no permission for this :yy:

Oh stick up for yourself you plum
Original post by RobML
Oh stick up for yourself you plum

its impossible mate! i have tried and all i got was slaps and blackmailing or threatening from my mum :sad:
Original post by Salamandastron
Crushing loneliness tbh, there is no-one, not properly anyway.

Spoiler

You're not annoying :smile:
:hugs:

I am tbh :// feel like i'm on this thread too much but it is like the only useful outlet and the only reason im even on TSR tbh :/ and thank you lovely, i appreciate that a lot :lovehug:

Spoiler

Thank you Sean, i just feel like im spiralling down into some dark hole thing without being dramatic but meh :redface:

Spoiler

:hugs:

Spoiler

:goodnight:

Yeah you're really not :tongue: :smile: and you can post on this thread as much as you like, that's what it's here for :smile:
Original post by StrawbAri
Can someone PM please? :holmes:
Apparently I can't talk about how I really feel on here and I'm too much of a coward to call a hotline.

What's up, Strawbs? :redface:
I'm feeling grateful for my family and my pets. They have gave me a great bday :h: despite me having severe panics throughout the day and last night, I've had a great day and I'm ready for the next year ahead :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1769
Original post by fatima1998
its impossible mate! i have tried and all i got was slaps and blackmailing or threatening from my mum :sad:

Surely you could find an opportunity to see a GP though?
Original post by RobML

it is hard to do things without being noticed :redface:

------------
Thank you @SassKing13 :hugs: appreciate it x
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
What's up, Strawbs? :redface:

Not allowed to talk about it on here appaz :/
Will PM
it is hard to do things without being noticed :redface:

------------
Thank you @SassKing13 :hugs: appreciate it x

Obviously it's up to you, but if you would like to talk, you can PM me. :smile: :hugs:
Original post by SassKing13
Obviously it's up to you, but if you would like to talk, you can PM me. :smile: :hugs:

Thank you lovely, I will bear that in mind :hugs: x
Bored, reckless, slightly grumpy, a bit egotistical, a bit weird, I feel like I just want a load of attention.
Original post by cookie123456789
Bored, reckless, slightly grumpy, a bit egotistical, a bit weird, I feel like I just want a load of attention.

:hello:
Original post by SassKing13
:hello:

:hello:Hello again!
:frown:.
Original post by cookie123456789
:hello:Hello again!

Such a funny emoji :tongue: I was about to ask you how you were, but, you know, you just posted it in the thread :tongue: Anyway, in an effort to try and cure your boredom, I am giving you attention :lol: If you want to talk about something, you can VM me as I am also sort of bored-ish :tongue:
Original post by RobML

maybe! its not that serious though :lol:

Latest