The Student Room Group

Getting over my crush?

I was meeting up with tisngilr for a while. We used it meet up last year but didn't work out. Eventually we started talking again and met up for like the past 2 months. Liek once every two weeks. Basically she told me at the start the only reason we can't be together is cos of exams but when exams ended I asked her out, she made excuses and then I said what's going on and she did she wanted nothing serious. After being strung along I didn't talk for a few days. She snaps me talking about how she hated the way it ended and she was annoyed about it one night and was drunk. I just need to get over her and I see pictures of her going out and it makes me sad. I think she regrets her decision but I can't go back. Plan to go to university in September so there will be loads off girls there. Just need to get over this girl. Tips?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Block her man, if it hurts you every time you see her then stop seeing her. It's like sawing off your own hand while asking people how you can stop your finger from hurting.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I was meeting up with tisngilr for a while. We used it meet up last year but didn't work out. Eventually we started talking again and met up for like the past 2 months. Liek once every two weeks. Basically she told me at the start the only reason we can't be together is cos of exams but when exams ended I asked her out, she made excuses and then I said what's going on and she did she wanted nothing serious. After being strung along I didn't talk for a few days. She snaps me talking about how she hated the way it ended and she was annoyed about it one night and was drunk. I just need to get over her and I see pictures of her going out and it makes me sad. I think she regrets her decision but I can't go back. Plan to go to university in September so there will be loads off girls there. Just need to get over this girl. Tips?

Get another crush!! Go on a date with another girl and soon you will forget the last one. During summer spend your time hanging out with your friends and going somewhere so you don't think too much about her. Look up on your Uni website, maybe you will see some nice girls there that you like which will give you more hope of finding a pretty girlfriend later on.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Or just basically keep in mind that you both probably wouldn't have gotten married anyway cause next year you will be more focused on studying & she might live far away from you so you would not meet frequently.
Reply 4
Original post by In2u
Get another crush!! Go on a date with another girl and soon you will forget the last one. During summer spend your time hanging out with your friends and going somewhere so you don't think too much about her. Look up on your Uni website, maybe you will see some nice girls there that you like which will give you more hope of finding a pretty girlfriend later on.

Yeah it's just hard cos she strung me along. We're both gonna be in the same place in September if we both get in but I'll be over it by then I'm sure. Just find it hard.
Reply 5
Yeah it's just hard cos she strung me along. We're both gonna be in the same place in September if we both get in but I'll be over it by then I'm sure. Just find it hard.

When was the last time you met her? You still have more than two months of summer and I am sure that you will forget about her until September. Do you know any other girls that you might be interested in?
Reply 6
Original post by In2u
When was the last time you met her? You still have more than two months of summer and I am sure that you will forget about her until September. Do you know any other girls that you might be interested in?

Met in person a few weeks ago but have talked over snapchat. Shes not a girl that all the boys will die over but it's just that she likes it be in control and she's trying to get back with me and I just can't do it, not again. By September I'm sure I will be over it but if I see her at uni something might happen and I don't wanna be in that strung along position again. No but I'm sure if I go out clubbing I'll find someone. I feel I'm a pretty good looking guy
Reply 7
Met in person a few weeks ago but have talked over snapchat. Shes not a girl that all the boys will die over but it's just that she likes it be in control and she's trying to get back with me and I just can't do it, not again. By September I'm sure I will be over it but if I see her at uni something might happen and I don't wanna be in that strung along position again. No but I'm sure if I go out clubbing I'll find someone. I feel I'm a pretty good looking guy

Then that's great! Of course you will forget her so now meet a lot of people, especially girls, go clubbing and soon you will have no more feelings for her. Keep in mind that she will probably avoid you as well because it might be awkward for you two to meet again.
You need to seduce her.... Pour a bottle of water over yourself, she will definitely be seduced. Maybe even rub your body against her to make her feel hot
Original post by In2u
Then that's great! Of course you will forget her so now meet a lot of people, especially girls, go clubbing and soon you will have no more feelings for her. Keep in mind that she will probably avoid you as well because it might be awkward for you two to meet again.

He doesnt need to forget her.. If in his situation I would send her a dic pic see how she feels but he might not want to do that but the point is she might need to be seduced
Reply 10
He doesnt need to forget her.. If in his situation I would send her a dic pic see how she feels but he might not want to do that but the point is she might need to be seduced

LMAO I am sure that's the reason why you don't have a gf
Original post by In2u

I feel like if we were in the same club and she what a few drinks she would come on to me
Original post by In2u
LMAO I am sure that's the reason why you don't have a gf

I dont have one because I dont want a gf. I just want to enjoy the single life and shag girls in different positions without dealing with their problem you know what i mean?
Reply 13
I dont have one because I dont want a gf. I just want to enjoy the single life and shag girls in different positions without dealing with their problem you know what i mean?

You would be a great actor in *** movies, I am sure...
Reply 14
I feel like if we were in the same club and she what a few drinks she would come on to me

I can only suggest that, if you will ever meet her again, you should act only as her friend, nothing more. Friendzone her. In few days time you might still catch yourself checking her Facebook profile etc. but soon you will get bored from it as you probably have more important things to do. Instead of being interested in her life, focus more on your one :smile:
Original post by In2u
You would be a great actor in *** movies, I am sure...

I only **** sweet untouched virgins.
Reply 16
I only **** sweet untouched virgins.

Good to know... I suggest you to find another forum, that would appreciate
your interests. I believe that there's plenty of it.
Original post by In2u
Good to know... I suggest you to find another forum, that would appreciate
your interests. I believe that there's plenty of it.

So you dont like sex?
Reply 18
So you dont like sex?

I am more looking foward in seeing you in the show ''my strange addictions'' than thinking of sex.
Original post by In2u
I am more looking foward in seeing you in the show ''my strange addictions'' than thinking of sex.

I havent posted any of those here tbh so I dont know what your talking about. Dic pics are pretty normal these days. Plus if you dont think of sex constantly you probably havent found a man that can tangle you down there :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending