The Student Room Group

Getting over my crush?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
I havent posted any of those here tbh so I dont know what your talking about. Dic pics are pretty normal these days. Plus if you dont think of sex constantly you probably havent found a man that can tangle you down there :wink:

Trolling level -9999
Original post by In2u
Trolling level -9999

Why is it trolling. If you dont know how common dic pics are you're probably a virgin..... in which case, im interested
Reply 22
Why is it trolling. If you dont know how common dic pics are you're probably a virgin..... in which case, im interested

Why don't you make your posts NOT anonymous so everyone knows who you are and what you're actually interested to. You must be really desperate about it... Lack of attention?
Original post by In2u
Why don't you make your posts NOT anonymous so everyone knows who you are and what you're actually interested to. You must be really desperate about it... Lack of attention?

Call it what you want. Snapchat?
Reply 24
Call it what you want. Snapchat?

No.
Original post by In2u
No.

Lol with that name I thought you would be a more open kind of girl
Reply 26
Lol with that name I thought you would be a more open kind of girl

Lol looking at your interests and imagination I cannot imagine what you had to type in into Google search to end up in this forum.
Original post by In2u
Lol looking at your interests and imagination I cannot imagine what you had to type in into Google search to end up in this forum.

I came here to meet innocent scoolgirl students like you.
Reply 28
I came here to meet innocent scoolgirl students like you.

& to get friendzoned, if not reported afterwards.
Original post by In2u
& to get friendzoned, if not reported afterwards.

If you want to start off as friends thats fine by me. If you want to report me then theres not reason as ive done nothing wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending