The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serine Soul
Awful

Can't stop thinking about an exam I messed up.

I put so much time and effort towards that exam too :frown:

C4?

I'm sure you'll make it tho :hugs:
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

They're not? :eek3:

When's your last exam?
Original post by Hydeman
I try my best to be clear. :colonhash:

Spoiler

good lad :u:

Spoiler

Original post by Salamandastron

Spoiler

Everything currently lol :redface: that owl just distracted me momentarily, but im still stuck here with everything going on :/ plus i can't shift this mucus from my chest from an infection ages ago :s-smilie:

sorry lol :/ feel pathetic for all that :getmecoat: hope you are well lovely :lovehug: xxx

Spoiler

Awww. :hugs: If you'd like to talk about anything, well, I'm here for you. :ninja: Have you gone to see a doctor about that? :sad:

You could never be pathetic. :rolleyes: Stop saying that please, and don't apologise. :puppyeyes: :lovehug:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Can't believe you're making yourself suffer like this. :afraid:

But I probably should be doing that too. :ashamed:

Please don't say that.. :puppyeyes:

Well, I have hope that you'll feel better soon. :hugs:

There are even these lovely caramel truffles just sitting there :emo:

A diet of 🍳 will do that to you 😨

Spoiler

Spoiler

They're not? :eek3:

When's your last exam?

Unfortunately not - last one is on Tuesday.
Original post by SeanFM
If it's the one I'm thinking about, it wasn't so much your fault.

You're smart enough to know that beating yourself up about it won't get you very far, but you're also human, so it's natural to feel sad or wish things had gone better, if you invested time into that.. sadly, bad exam days can happen and they are a pain, I'll give you that. But all is not lost if you don't get an A* in that subject.

Yeah, no, I guess not. But I'm seriously doubting whether I made the A* in another of my A Levels now.

It's just my aim is probably the only thing that kept me going over the past, I don't know, 5 years? The thought that I have messed up my chances is quite painful

Original post by Indeterminate
C4?

I'm sure you'll make it tho :hugs:

Yeah. The paper was so easy too. That just makes it hurt even more

Hopefully lol.
I'm already looking at darker, alternative routes to get where I want to be if this all falls through :3
Saddened :frown:
Original post by somemightsay888
There are even these lovely caramel truffles just sitting there :emo:

A diet of 🍳 will do that to you 😨

Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Why do you both have to be so evil to the chicken? :unimpressed:

Unfortunately not - last one is on Tuesday.

So three more days left? Good luck on the rest of your exams!
I feel useless and alone!
:cry2:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I feel useless and alone!
:cry2:

:hugs: You're not useless and you're not alone :noway:

Yeah. The paper was so easy too. That just makes it hurt even more

:console:

Hopefully lol.
I'm already looking at darker, alternative routes to get where I want to be if this all falls through :3

You will :yes:

:lol: I don't like the sound of that :afraid:
Yeah, no, I guess not. But I'm seriously doubting whether I made the A* in another of my A Levels now.

It's just my aim is probably the only thing that kept me going over the past, I don't know, 5 years? The thought that I have messed up my chances is quite painful

I get that. Some 'situations' are very bleak and depressing, for want of a better word. I see the gravity of the situation and how important it is to get there, and I'd get why exams would be something that cause anxiety and doubt, especially in your case.

I'm not going to lie and say that 'I know it's all going to be okay' when, you know, it might be, it mighn't be.. Just that I hope that you get out what you put in and that the results go your way on the day.

The chicken brings it on herself by eating all my doughnuts. :dontknow:

So three more days left? Good luck on the rest of your exams!

Two, and thanks. :smile:

Poor 🐓

Also I'm really enjoying these Krispy Kremes rn, just thought you'd wanna know and be happy for me 😇
:shot:
This Brexit thing, means London won't have anymore stunning girls.:gasp:.

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Man will be left with plain janes white girls, with their pancakes for a backside and flat chests looking like an ironing board:cry2:

It physically hurts! No more girls with curves like a lava lamp, and a face to die for!!! To think London is about to turn black and white.

After this referendum has just exterminated all the buff girls from London.:cry2:

Man's moving to New York, with all the Dominican an Caribbean girls.

Bun this country, allow being surrounded by plain white girls.
Original post by Samantha Momba

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Man will be left with plain janes white girls, with their pancakes for a backside and flat chests looking like an ironing board:cry2:

It physically hurts! No more girls with curves like a lava lamp, and a face to ie for!!! To think London is about to turn black and white.

After this referendum has just exterminated all the buff girls from London.:cry2:

Idk why this just made me laugh :rofl: Thanks :tongue:
Original post by Samantha Momba

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

It physically hurts! No more girls with curves like a lava lamp, and a face to die for!!! To think London is about to turn black and white.

Tbf my breasts aren't half bad. Agree with the rest though, I am ugly as **** although granted that is not a very large sample size :work:

Original post by Pokémontrainer

Spoiler

Awww. :hugs: If you'd like to talk about anything, well, I'm here for you. :ninja: Have you gone to see a doctor about that? :sad:You could never be pathetic. :rolleyes: Stop saying that please, and don't apologise. :puppyeyes: :lovehug:
awwwww that is really cute tbh :colondollar: real question is...was it a house or tree sparrow :mmm:not since the infection happened but I need to tbh :redface:and thank you lovely i appreciate that :lovehug: xand lol i am incredibly pathetic :rofl: but thank you lovely, hope you are ok :hugs:

---------------

Literally no motivation to do anything :redface: sorry to everyone who has pmed (a grand total of 3 ppl :lol:) who i havent replied to, just so tired all the time which is also a pathetic excuse :/
Original post by Salamandastron
Tbf my breasts aren't half bad. Agree with the rest though, I am ugly as **** although granted that is not a very large sample size :work:

awwwww that is really cute tbh :colondollar: real question is...was it a house or tree sparrow :mmm:not since the infection happened but I need to tbh :redface:and thank you lovely i appreciate that :lovehug: xand lol i am incredibly pathetic :rofl: but thank you lovely, hope you are ok :hugs:

---------------

Literally no motivation to do anything :redface: sorry to everyone who has pmed (a grand total of 3 ppl :lol:) who i havent replied to, just so tired all the time which is also a pathetic excuse :/

:hugs:
fatima you little hoe :angry: go to sleep :slap:

Latest