The Student Room Group

Sikhs, Jews, Christians Voted OUT! Muslims, Hindus, Blacks Voted REMAIN!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I voted remain
Original post by Bill_Gates
i went to Russel Uni's mate. Nice try. Clearly i have found a correlation and not coming up with excuses for fails.

A Russell? Lol, still, a refund is what you should get.
What correlation? Your point is this -> "M and B belong to Remain, Jews are smart, Jews belong to Leave, Ergo, M and B are stupid'.
My rebuttal -> M and B belong to remain, most remain are educated, rich and smart, ergo M and B being in remain does not imply they're stupid.
One can actually use your logic to imply the following, which I do not believe to any degree but am using just to demonstrate your idiocy, Jews and Christians belong to leave, leave are mostly uneducated according to demographic polls published by the BBC and the Guardian, scientists and educated people belong to remain, ergo Jews and Christians are stupid, or uneducated or whatever you were trying to prove.
If you need any more clarification just let me know.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by oShahpo
A Russell? Lol, still, a refund is what you should get.
What correlation? Your point is this -> "M and B belong to Remain, Jews are smart, Jews belong to Leave, Ergo, M and B are stupid'.
My rebuttal -> M and B belong to remain, most remain are educated, rich and smart, ergo M and B being in remain does not imply they're stupid.
One can actually use your logic to imply the following, which I do not believe to any degree but am using just to demonstrate your idiocy, Jews and Christians belong to leave, leave are mostly uneducated according to demographic polls published by the BBC and the Guardian, ergo Jews and Christians are stupid, or uneducated or whatever you were trying to prove.

Three Russels pal! Not one, three.

I'm glad i found a correlation between wealth and voting patterns, it did not take me long :smile:. Clearly we had to learn from the mistakes France and the EU have made and that's why we voted leave. On wards and upwards old bean.
Original post by Xelfrost
It's cause you goys leaving supports our plan to rule the world.

No but seriously the EU has given a sharp rise to islamic immigration and a lot of Jews don't like that. That's one angle to why a lot of us voted leave... Some of us are just patriotic too I suppose... It's a case by case thing.

Rubbish leaving supports us Christians plan on world domination. Christendom will be reborn. Don't worry though we'll still need lots of Bagels. We'll pay you with Lox & Cottage Cheese. Oy vey!

Love Stereo types :biggrin:

And if your good I'll sneak some cream cakes and bacon when the Rabbi ain't looking. Just make sure you keep the Pastor/Vicar looking the other way when I'm at the steak house during Lent! lol!
(edited 7 years ago)
Voting leave doesn't make you more "patriotic" or better integrated.

Besides, once the xenophobes get rid of Europeans, they'll just turn their attention to other minorities.
Original post by oShahpo
Do you feel heroic now? You must feel mature, don't you?
Your inference skills are quite remarkably dull. What do you mean by accept the results? I mean accept the results. Literally. Accept it. How exactly did I imply that I was more intelligent than old people? "Oh, well. Most university professors, scientists, students, and educated people in general (pretty much people with a decent education and any sense of intelligence) voted remain". Just read over that again and you'll see why. Are you stupid? No, I am not.
This guy is saying that Muslims and Blacks are stupid for being remainers, I am showing him that remainers are on average more intelligent, hence why this is no proof that Muslims and Blacks are less intelligent.
Odiously intolerant? For what? What did I say that is intolerant? So if I don't just shut up and say "oh the public has voted against what I believe in, no problems. I will dismantle all my beliefs and be a slave to the rest of the population. I promise I wont say any other word". Is that your idea of tolerance? You're just being extremely ridiculous now. You know that's not what I meant. You can still hold your beliefs, sure, but being so hostile about it is just plain annoying. It people like you that are making everything worse with your constant complaints. I know it sucks when things don't go your way but you're acting quite childish. The EU was doomed anyway. What ****ing idiocy is this?

P.S: I've never laughed so hard at this comment in all my life. The amount of times you contradicted yourself is quite alarming, actually. You should consider becoming a comedian.
(edited 7 years ago)
Three Russels pal! Not one, three.

I'm glad i found a correlation between wealth and voting patterns, it did not take me long :smile:. Clearly we had to learn from the mistakes France and the EU have made and that's why we voted leave. On wards and upwards old bean.

You didn't find a link between wealth and voting patterns, you found a correlation between wealth and ethnicity, then between ethnicity and voting pattern. As if they A -> B = B -> C. I don't understand how the hell did you not learn anything from the three unis you went to.
If you want a clear link between voting pattern and wealth, there is one
The rich and middle-classes were more pro-EU.The AB group backed Remain by 57% to 43%, while the poorer C2DE category was almost two-thirds in favour of quitting, voting Out by 64% to 36%, according to Lord Ashcroft .
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/who-voted-brexit-how-eu-8277077
*See, I posted my sources like any educated person trying to make a point should.
Original post by illegaltobepoor
Rubbish leaving supports us Christians plan on world domination. Christendom will be reborn. Don't worry though we'll still need lots of Bagels. We'll pay you with Lox & Cottage Cheese. Oy vey!

Love Stereo types :biggrin:

Oyyyy. Veyyyyyyy.. Mind you, I do love cottage cheese, so I guess it's a fair deal... Let me just ring Netanyahu and the Rothschilds and see if they're okay with it.
Reply 48
Original post by oShahpo
How the hell did you get a master's degree with that degree of acute inference and analysis?
You were obviously trying to say that leavers are intelligent "hence your comment about Jews having higher IQ" and that somehow remainers were an unsavoury group. I only showed you that remainers are actually more educated and more intelligent in general than brexiters, hence why there is nothing actually wrong with Muslims and Blacks being in this category, on the contrary, it shows that intelligent Christians and others are lumping themselves with a low IQ group. The fact that Muslims and Blacks fit into the set that contains the intellegensia and the educated does not imply their existence in latter set, but it shows that they do not belong to a "bad" set, as clearly educated people are not "bad".

I will simplify it to you, despite knowing that you are super intelligence with your internet IQ test results.
Remain => uni educated people, generally smarter, scientists, students, top end/high class citizens
Leave => your average drunken bar mate.
Thus Muslims and Blacks being in the remain group is actually a plus for them, not a minus. Get it, or do you need more clarification?

Shapo, Bill_Gates is a troll and he intentionally wanted to unleash people such as yourself. I mean look at the dodgy source he has given for the start, and then to suggest that some ethnicities have higher IQ than others is an enormous chip on the shoulder. Even the suggestion that higher IQ leads to smarter or better decisions in policy-making or a referendum is controversial; the opposite can be true, and on top of that there any many conflicting interests in society.
Original post by oShahpo
You didn't find a link between wealth and voting patterns, you found a correlation between wealth and ethnicity, then between ethnicity and voting pattern. As if they A -> B = B -> C. I don't understand how the hell did you not learn anything from the three unis you went to.
If you want a clear link between voting pattern and wealth, there is one
The rich and middle-classes were more pro-EU.The AB group backed Remain by 57% to 43%, while the poorer C2DE category was almost two-thirds in favour of quitting, voting Out by 64% to 36%, according to Lord Ashcroft .
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/who-voted-brexit-how-eu-8277077
*See, I posted my sources like any educated person trying to make a point should.

Currently working on 2-3 things at the moment, cba to give references etc. I think my original post speaks for itself, thanks for keeping the thread alive. The truth always finds a way.
Original post by Yael
Shapo, Bill_Gates is a troll and he intentionally wanted to unleash people such as yourself. I mean look at the dodgy source he has given for the start, and then to suggest that some ethnicities have higher IQ than others is an enormous chip on the shoulder. Even the suggestion that higher IQ leads to smarter or better decisions in policy-making or a referendum is controversial; the opposite can be true, and on top of that there any many conflicting interests in society.

I can see why you have two negative reps. This is probably a muslim trying to pretend he's pro Israel.

pathetic.
Original post by Yael

I did not imply in anyway that the only reason people vote Brexit is lack of education, but rather that being in a remain is definitely not being in an intellectually disadvantaged group. But yea I agree he's a troll.
Original post by oShahpo
A Russell? Lol, still, a refund is what you should get. .

Lol. The reality is that Leave Voters are less likely to have a degree and be poorer.

...but they HATE being told that.

hahaha
Original post by tereziscool
P.S: I've never laughed so hard at this comment in all my life. The amount of times you contradicted yourself is quite alarming, actually. You should consider becoming a comedian. It's a miracle how you got that degree.

Where did I contradict myself?
Look, of course I am angry, I have every right to be. Something I truly believed in has just fallen out of my hands and I don't know about you, but I am passionate about the politics of this country. However, I am not bitter as you might suggest. Yea of course I believe that leavers made a stupid decision and I deride them for that, but I am not saying we should over-rule it, I am not saying we should banish them from the land, I am just angry about it
Also, I did not say that brexiters are all unintelligent, I was only disproving the OP's point, not a tiny bit more. The guy is saying BMEs voted remain because they're unintelligent, how do you disprove that unless you show that remainers are not unintelligent? I did not mean to imply anyone else is stupid, and I didn't.

I wasn't hostile, all I have done one this forum is complain, yes as I am angry, but also think through what should be done. You're saying I am taking it too far, which I am not. I can either be silent about my beliefs, give them up, or talk about them. Plus, I mostly go on threads where there are other remainers, I don't go out of my way to attack brexiters and slander them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Sikhs, Jews, Christians Voted OUT! Muslims, Hindus, Blacks Voted REMAIN!

Is there any reason why this occurred? i know Jews have a very high IQ and Sikhs are generally Bros!

Maybe it is to do with how integrated they feel?

Source:
https://i.imgur.com/BEqWyeW.jpg

Correlation between wealth and voting leave?
For Jewish household reference person it is £422,000.
For Sikh households it is £229,000.
For Christian households it is £223,000.
For Hindu households it is £206,000.
For Muslim households it is £42,000.
For those with any other religion it is £161,000.

we know the over 65s vast majority voted leave! maybe the remain camp are too idealistic

Some of the most impassioned and best arguments put forward during the public debates where by black people.
Oyyyy. Veyyyyyyy.. Mind you, I do love cottage cheese, so I guess it's a fair deal... Let me just ring Netanyahu and the Rothschilds and see if they're okay with it.

I'll call the Illuminati and see if the 33 degree masons can do me a quick deal 1 sec .....

ring ring ..... ring ring ......

They said its no big secret anymore go to Aldi or Lidil and save a fortune.

Anyway jokes aside.
I went to Aldi and they have Lamb Legs at £6 a kilo!!!! Hummus is decent price at about 50p for 300g. Lox is cheap when its in but what I prefer to do is buy a Frozen fillet and make a mash to go on bagel etc.

Chicken is extremly cheap though.

This food isn't your normal slop you find in supermarkets. It is pretty good. I actually think the quality in Lidil and Aldi is a lot better than Waitrose.
I'll call the Illuminati and see if the 33 degree masons can do me a quick deal 1 sec .....

Anyway jokes aside.
I went to Aldi and they have Lamb Legs at £6 a kilo!!!! Hummus is decent price at about 50p for 300g. Lox is cheap when its in but what I prefer to do is buy a Frozen fillet and make a mash to go on bagel etc.

This food isn't your normal slop you find in supermarkets. It is pretty good. I actually think the quality in Lidil and Aldi is a lot better than Waitrose.

Received some blueberries at work from Lidl were bloody great mind you.

Anyway jokes aside.

I shop at those places a lot tbh. Gotta save those shekels and all. :^) (And it's surprisingly good quality for the price) Although I have to get my meats elsewhere usually. When it comes to eggs and cheese I may slightly cheat kosher though (Sorry g-d, but like hell I'm paying for delivery to get a six pack of eggs and some cheddar). Oy, I'm kvetching a lot...

You ever try Matzo ball soup? I know it's a stereotype but that ****'s delicious.
I shop at those places a lot tbh. Gotta save those shekels and all. :^) (And it's surprisingly good quality for the price) Although I have to get my meats elsewhere usually. When it comes to eggs and cheese I may slightly cheat kosher though (Sorry g-d, but like hell I'm paying for delivery to get a six pack of eggs and some cheddar). Oy, I'm kvetching a lot...

You ever try Matzo ball soup? I know it's a stereotype but that ****'s delicious.

I probably ate it when I was younger since a lot of family friends are Yiddish and a couple of my teachers where.
Is there many Jewish people on TSR? Over the last 5 years a lot of my friends have left the country due to prejudice being directed at them.
I probably ate it when I was younger since a lot of family friends are Yiddish and a couple of my teachers where.
Is there many Jewish people on TSR? Over the last 5 years a lot of my friends have left the country due to prejudice being directed at them.

Is that genuinely true? I would have thought Jews were liked here, they contribute so much to the country. Makes me sad really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending