The Student Room Group

Hillary Benn removed from Labour Shadow Cabinet

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
CORBYN ARMY!!!

Hillary Benn is a dosgrace to his father, then again he did call him Hillary🤔
Original post by Kay_Winters
Mandleson as leader, Mandleson one of the most hated Labour politicians of all time, who got booed at part conference he was that unpopular.

Also worth pointing out Corbyn is being criticised for not reaching out to those who voted leave, someone who is completely pro EU would just push those people further away

Corbyn isn't completely pro EU, he said he was only 6-7/10 supportive of the EU. This translated into his voters. If MANDLESON was leader he would have been 100% for the EU and all Labour voters would have felt the passion
Original post by Manchester_123
Corbyn isn't completely pro EU, he said he was only 6-7/10 supportive of the EU. This translated into his voters. If MANDLESON was leader he would have been 100% for the EU and all Labour voters would have felt the passion

Yes the labour voters who voted leave would have been convinced by an ex eu commissioner, who is deeply disliked by the Party, telling them the EU is amazing
Corbyn and Tony Benn were disgraceful the way they attacked the EU for years. Unlucky for you communist filth, 200 labour MPs are set to remove Corbyn so we can have a proper EU passionate leader like Blair again. Your games with my political party are over. We will take back our party, cleanse it of you radical left wing filth and install the politics that won Blair 3 elections. Enjoy the next few days, labour will be ours again

The party which the first year blair was elected as an MP promised to leave the EU?
Too bad 200 Labour MPs plan to oust him you pathetic idiot. Even Sadiq Khan is rallying against him and Tony Blair is decimating him now, prepare to lose your precious leader and welcome in a proper leader like Blair

Are you thick? I care about my country unlike you "pathetic idiot". Proper leader like Blair seriously
Corbyn and Tony Benn were disgraceful the way they attacked the EU for years. Unlucky for you communist filth, 200 labour MPs are set to remove Corbyn so we can have a proper EU passionate leader like Blair again. Your games with my political party are over. We will take back our party, cleanse it of you radical left wing filth and install the politics that won Blair 3 elections. Enjoy the next few days, labour will be ours again

Piss off if you love someone like Blair
Reply 26

Lol!😂 Stupid Blairites, just like Liverpool fans, drooling about the past. You remove Miliband (who I regret not voting for and would have voted for in 2020) and now aim to remove man you guys voted for in over 60% of favour! How absurd and stupid! He won one landslide, the next one would be an avalanche! I guarantee you he stays on and will do well in the general election in 2020, just wait and cry😂😂😂

Please Tony Benn is the foundation on which modern British politics is built. Take your backwards delusions elsewhere okay?
Original post by Kryptonian
Are you thick? I care about my country unlike you "pathetic idiot". Proper leader like Blair seriously

Blair won 3 elections, he even managed to attract many Tory voters, rich business and many more. Corbyn has 0 support among corporations, Tory voters, media officials and so on. How can Corbyn claim to represent the people?
Original post by King7
Lol!😂 Stupid Blairites, just like Liverpool fans, drooling about the past. You remove Miliband (who I regret not voting for and would have voted for in 2020) and now aim to remove man you guys voted for in over 60% of favour! How absurd and stupid! He won one landslide, the next one would be an avalanche! I guarantee you he stays on and will do well in the general election in 2020, just wait and cry😂😂😂

You are so deluded, the Labour Party is at war. 200 MPs are planning to oust him, how can he possibly win IF HE ISNT EVEN THE LEADER!?!?
Blair won 3 elections, he even managed to attract many Tory voters, rich business and many more. Corbyn has 0 support among corporations, Tory voters, media officials and so on. How can Corbyn claim to represent the people?

Yeah the greedy rich ?

Corbyn is fair and of course the rich won't like that they love money. Corbyn believes in equality and fairness.
Original post by King7

Why would you ever vote for the modern day Labour party?
Original post by Kryptonian
Yeah the greedy rich ?

Corbyn is fair and of course the rich won't like that they love money. Corbyn believes in equality and fairness.

Exactly! Corbyn is our Sanders. They epitomise a similar philosophy. One that believes in equality and egalitarianism

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by The_Opinion
Why would you ever vote for the modern day Labour party?

Why would I vote for someone who has no respect for human lives, let alone those of British Soldiers?!?! He ordered them to their own demise, to fight a meaningless war and he violated international law whilst at it! We need a government who want to fix our own problems, before invading others.

Yes, there were some good points to hin (in terms of his prime minestrial capacity, not morals and humanity lol) but the whole Iraq War thing is too big to blow away. He os a war criminal in a suit!
Original post by King7
Why would I vote for someone who has no respect for human lives, let alone those of British Soldiers?!?! He ordered them to their own demise, to fight a meaningless war and he violated international law whilst at it! We need a government who want to fix our own problems, before invading others.

Yes, there were some good points to hin (in terms of his prime minestrial capacity, not morals and humanity lol) but the whole Iraq War thing is too big to blow away. He os a war criminal in a suit!

I think you misunderstood my question.
Reply 35
You are so deluded, the Labour Party is at war. 200 MPs are planning to oust him, how can he possibly win IF HE ISNT EVEN THE LEADER!?!?

200? More like 4, lol😂 Secondly, he won over 60% of the votes and he'll sure as hell do it again.

Lets say 200 MP's want to oust him. They represent 150,000+ people who want him to stay. What better way to save the Labour Party then blowing it up beyong repair. Logic, huh?
Original post by King7
200? More like 4, lol😂 Secondly, he won over 60% of the votes and he'll sure as hell do it again.

Lets say 200 MP's want to oust him. They represent 150,000+ people who want him to stay. What better way to save the Labour Party then blowing it up beyong repair. Logic, huh?

You don't understand, the 200 are planning to overrule the members and install their own leader. You fool lmao
Original post by john2054
Please help me God. Blair needs to be in retirement, and not wrecking the country, We haven't forgotten what he did to Iraq.

As for Corbyn, people across the country, of all ages, voted to leave the EU. Not because what i or you said, but because they wanted to take back the country, which they feel has been stolen from them at the last election.

This is how democracy works. Take it or leave it.

All people seem to remember Blair for is Iraq

If anything he did just as worse to Zimbabwe by propping up Mugabe a terrorist dictator (Who Hillary's dad Tony was also a big fan of), there's some nice pics of them sharing tea and cakes out there back in the 90's a few months before Mugabe continued his genocidal rule and voter fraud

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11428364/Happy-birthday-Mr-Mugabe-with-special-love-from-Labour.html
Original post by remiremi
All people seem to remember Blair for is Iraq

If anything he did just as worse to Zimbabwe by propping up Mugabe a terrorist dictator (Who Hillary's dad Tony was also a big fan of), there's some nice pics of them sharing tea and cakes out there back in the 90's a few months before Mugabe continued his genocidal rule and voter fraud

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11428364/Happy-birthday-Mr-Mugabe-with-special-love-from-Labour.html

My wife's friend is a Zim national, and she swears by the great Mugabe. She says he is the best thing ever happened to her country. Stop attacking other countries, thanks!
We need a real Labour leader who is passionate about the EU like Blair or MANDLESON or Brown

Oh absolutely, nothing screams 'Labour Leader' like the Goblin King, Palpatine, or a melted waxwork of a bulldog.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending