The Student Room Group

It happens to everyone right?

So my crush and me didn't work out. She strung me along and I was really pissed. She tried to text me over the past few days and have out no effort into the replies. But I do still talk. She went out last night and at like 5 in the morning her snapchat story was her saying she needed a someone to pick her up and also this other guy too. They were in some persons house obviously. I don't know if they had sex as she's not like that but I'd say something went on. I don't feel too bad just a little bummed out. It's prob nothing but I deleted her from snapchat cos I don't want too see that stuff anymore. I just want to move on for good and did someone else. This happens to everyone right?
Original post by Anonymous
So my crush and me didn't work out. She strung me along and I was really pissed. She tried to text me over the past few days and have out no effort into the replies. But I do still talk. She went out last night and at like 5 in the morning her snapchat story was her saying she needed a someone to pick her up and also this other guy too. They were in some persons house obviously. I don't know if they had sex as she's not like that but I'd say something went on. I don't feel too bad just a little bummed out. It's prob nothing but I deleted her from snapchat cos I don't want too see that stuff anymore. I just want to move on for good and did someone else. This happens to everyone right?

i got strung along with a crush but werent that bad
Reply 2
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
i got strung along with a crush but werent that bad

Nah mean the whole seeing her with a potential new interest
Original post by Anonymous
Nah mean the whole seeing her with a potential new interest

yeah happens all the time. one thing you may need to look out for is her trying to get things out of you such as lifts or possibly (like my one) money.

Quick Reply