The Student Room Group

Seperate London From The UK Petition

This petition has been backed by Sadiq Khan.
He said he will make sure that the Government knows about this...

I just need TSR to try get the count up, as far as possible! :biggrin:

Everyone in TSR from London who voted Remain should Sign this :biggrin:

Thank you! :h:

https://www.change.org/p/sadiq-khan-declare-london-independent-from-the-uk-and-apply-to-join-the-eu?recruiter=562219250&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink

Scroll to see replies

Hahahahahahaha funniest thing ever
Lol anyone who signs this should be made to take a history, geography and economics exam.

Its mainly just over-privileged 16 year old girls.
Original post by 2coolf2456
Hahahahahahaha funniest thing ever

Please sign it.... I wanna see how far it gets for the bants :biggrin:
Original post by MnWhCntBMvd
Lol anyone who signs this should be made to take a history, geography and economics exam.

Its mainly just over-privileged 16 year old girls.

I think it was made for banter.. And now people are actually taking this seriously LMFAO

If they discuss this in parliament, it would be soooo awkward for Sadiq Khan
He will sound like some hooligan asking for London to split from the UK
Well when you say it's for banter how can I resist hahahahahahaha, most multi cultural city ever
Original post by 2coolf2456
Well when you say it's for banter how can I resist hahahahahahaha, most multi cultural city ever

Haha :rofl:

Yup... And now that you've done it..... there is no escape :angry:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I'm a Remainer, but this is simply absurd. There is no way London is leaving the UK, civil war and God knows what would break out.

It doesn't matter! We shall try :biggrin:
+
In the 21st Century.. Civil War is not an option in a developed state
FYI Sadiq Khan did not back this petition.
Original post by iEthan
FYI Sadiq Khan did not back this petition.

He didn't?!
SO... I'm a liar :bawling: NOOO
I don't wanna be a liar :zomg:
Reply 10
I think we should seperate Sadiq Khan from Britain and make him his own member state of the eu, that would get rid of him.
This si the mist ridiculous thing ever. The reason that London was such a high remain vote is because it is full of immigrants and it is in their best interests to stay.
despite being a remain voter, i simply don't understand this concept. how can a city, that is part of the UK just leave the UK?
Original post by FNPC
I think we should seperate Sadiq Khan from Britain and make him his own member state of the eu, that would get rid of him.

:w00t: :angry:

Original post by 09craige
This si the mist ridiculous thing ever. The reason that London was such a high remain vote is because it is full of immigrants and it is in their best interests to stay.

Hmmmm... Interesting argument

Original post by maryamzahid
despite being a remain voter, i simply don't understand this concept. how can a city, that is part of the UK just leave the UK?

It's okay.... around 160,000 others understand.. Nothing bad will happen if you don't :biggrin:
How desperate lol.
Civil war can happen in any century and in any country, no matter how developed :lol:

I doubt that....
Reply 16
loooooooooooooooooooool
Im not in london but u signed it. At the moment london has all the businesses and takes up so much uj tax to sustain it, i would love to see how they do if they get their wish. If they do, i wonder which city in the uk would be the new capital?
soooooo what? :<|
Civil war can happen in any century and in any country, no matter how developed :lol:

This is a great chance for the return of the Plantagenets. :tongue:

Quick Reply