The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryJellyfish
x

Me and @ForestShadow string up 53 posts... and you lot had to come in and ruin it...
:mad:
:angry:
....:lol:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Me and @ForestShadow string up 53 posts... and you lot had to come in and ruin it...
:mad:

I'm equally annoyed that you lot didn't leave me enough time to find proper screenshots. :eviltongue: And at least I'm not lurking silently until the last second like mr T and the cabbage. :eviltongue: You had fair warning I was here!

Damn you.

EDIT: OI OI I WIN someone deleted their post
(edited 7 years ago)
Congrats on first #100 :congrats:

Spoiler

I'm equally annoyed that you lot didn't leave me enough time to find proper screenshots. :eviltongue: And at least I'm not lurking silently until the last second like mr T and the cabbage. :eviltongue: You had fair warning I was here!

Erm.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... k den
Congrats on first #100 :congrats:

Spoiler

Lol I got it.
Reply 4276
nahm8
Original post by SoggyCabbages
Lol I got it.

Not on my screen you haven't. :confused: Besides, deleting posts isn't in the spirit of things. :no:

Not on my screen you haven't. :confused: Besides, deleting posts isn't in the spirit of things. :no:

Originally Tasnia's post was at the 100, hence the first line of post then all of a sudden her's became 01,hence the edit of my post

Latest