The Student Room Group

Need advice from you guys please take a look,I'm sooo confused :/

I'm feeling kinda confused so thought you guys could help me a bit.

The story is,I met a guy online and we started talking.It was so normal really,I mean without mature content or you know that kinda strange things some people write to each other online, we were just talking about how was our days and bla bla.(also we had some deep conversation) then he started saying things like we could be soul mates (I dont think he said it romantically,we share our ex love stories and it was also so similar),how he liked talking to me and waiting excitedly for a message from someone he just met,he was asking why we had to be that far from each other(I'm in UK and he is in Finland) kinda things...and then he just stopped talking to me..I sent a bday message to him but even hasnt read it yet.

So I'm feeling so confused,keep asking to myself 'Did I said or did sth wrong',what this can be now? :confused:
Original post by CherryCheri
I'm feeling kinda confused so thought you guys could help me a bit.

The story is,I met a guy online and we started talking.It was so normal really,I mean without mature content or you know that kinda strange things some people write to each other online, we were just talking about how was our days and bla bla.(also we had some deep conversation) then he started saying things like we could be soul mates (I dont think he said it romantically,we share our ex love stories and it was also so similar),how he liked talking to me and waiting excitedly for a message from someone he just met,he was asking why we had to be that far from each other(I'm in UK and he is in Finland) kinda things...and then he just stopped talking to me..I sent a bday message to him but even hasnt read it yet.

So I'm feeling so confused,keep asking to myself 'Did I said or did sth wrong',what this can be now? :confused:

I can't really see anything wrong on your side maybe its something wrong on his side. If he does not respond to you, then I will just move on.
Reply 2
Original post by Bear_123
I can't really see anything wrong on your side maybe its something wrong on his side. If he does not respond to you, then I will just move on.

Probably this is what I should do really,just it feels a bit bad seeing how people can be so reckless sometimes
dw he's not finnished with you yet
Reply 4
Original post by mercuryman
dw he's not finnished with you yet

hahaha ohhh C'mon
Original post by CherryCheri
Probably this is what I should do really,just it feels a bit bad seeing how people can be so reckless sometimes

Don't be depressed, one day you'll find a wonderful person:smile:
Reply 6
I'd imagine he had a think about the situation and decided to cut you off before you became any closer - likely to stop himself from hurting since it wouldn't really work out if you developed feelings for each other.

It's a little inconsiderate to just drop contact like that without an explanation, but I can understand it if that's the case.
Reply 7
Original post by Alexion
I'd imagine he had a think about the situation and decided to cut you off before you became any closer - likely to stop himself from hurting since it wouldn't really work out if you developed feelings for each other.

It's a little inconsiderate to just drop contact like that without an explanation, but I can understand it if that's the case.

A friend of mine said the same too..Yeah,might be actually he told me about his ex and how distance made everything impossible..But still it hurt me so much in this way and thats not fair that he decided for both of us

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending