The Student Room Group

I need help ASAP

I'm doing medical science level 3 (19units) this is my last year and my sixthform gave us the wrong assignment sheets from last year so we have to redo our (19units) again I've done most of it But I have left with unit22,14,17,13,20,5 and 16 the deadline is on the 10th/7 so please if anyone done any of these could u email me the work
Original post by Muni123
I'm doing medical science level 3 (19units) this is my last year and my sixthform gave us the wrong assignment sheets from last year so we have to redo our (19units) again I've done most of it But I have left with unit22,14,17,13,20,5 and 16 the deadline is on the 10th/7 so please if anyone done any of these could u email me the work

err asking other candidates for their work is plagiarism which is not permitted :redface: i can understand your struggle but its your school's fault and you should tell them about it :h:
Reply 2
Original post by fatima1998
err asking other candidates for their work is plagiarism which is not permitted :redface: i can understand your struggle but its your school's fault and you should tell them about it :h:

Ofcourse I won't copy the work I will just look at it. My school can't do anything about it so one of my teachers told me to ask someone for their work and see how they done it to make it easier for me😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending