The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

How lenient are Warwick with your grades on results day?

I have AAA for politics and international relations. Is it still possible to get in with AAB or something similar, or are they really strict?
Original post by Ellie023
I have AAA for politics and international relations. Is it still possible to get in with AAB or something similar, or are they really strict?

Attended the open day today. I gathered that they can be lenient. Basically, they will look at the reasons why you may not have met the offer and go from there.

Bear in mind that this is for computer science, but I guess it may be the same for each department?

To be sure, you should contact the relevant school. They are always happy to take questions.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I went to the open day yesterday and attended the Politics and International Studies overview. They said that there is a large amount of competition for places on the course, but if you get AAA and have a good personal statement it is very unlikely they will reject you. However, they also said the personal statement is very important and holds a lot of weight, so put effort into making that convincing.

I also want to do Politics and International Studies at Warwick and also find myself in a similar situation, but I think if your personal statement is good and you get decent grades things should be fine.
Original post by ZakiTheTory
I went to the open day yesterday and attended the Politics and International Studies overview. They said that there is a large amount of competition for places on the course, but if you get AAA and have a good personal statement it is very unlikely they will reject you. However, they also said the personal statement is very important and holds a lot of weight, so put effort into making that convincing.

I also want to do Politics and International Studies at Warwick and also find myself in a similar situation, but I think if your personal statement is good and you get decent grades things should be fine.

I think the OP is talking about meeting his offer, rather than receiving one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending