The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

QTS Skills test

I need to pass before 1st august! i've failed my first attempt at the literacy test and have a resit booked.
Currently preparing for the numeracy test for tuesday. Just going through the practise tests online and note taking from youtube videos!!
Reply 1
Original post by bakemeacupcake
I need to pass before 1st august! i've failed my first attempt at the literacy test and have a resit booked.
Currently preparing for the numeracy test for tuesday. Just going through the practise tests online and note taking from youtube videos!!

ah goof luck ! I would just recommend that you look at the specification for the literacy test available on the government website and make sure you know what all the key terms mean e.g. do you know what compound word is ect ? Also just try to do as many practice tests as you can, and for the spelling section you should download a list of ' most commonly misspelled words ' and test yourself with them ! I really hope you get the result you want !
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Ive been doing well in the practise tests for literacy but was shocked at how hard i found it! But now that i have a feel of it, hopefully better luck next time.

As for numeracy...its full steam of revision ahead.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending