The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Fair enough. I mean, I'd miss reading them but do whatever you want.

Spoiler

Idk, i feel like ive written enough now.
Well ill do the next one and see what happens

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
Idk, i feel like ive written enough now.
Well ill do the next one and see what happens

Spoiler

That's alright then :smile:
Okay :wink:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bubblewrap167
I'm fine, thanks for the concern :redface:
I'm kinda scared and anxious though because I feel like I couldn't fit in. It's made worse by the fact that I'm very shy.
Geography involves lots of fieldwork which is actually exciting. You can also go to different countries! :yep:
What do you have to do for your apprenticeship?

Good to hear it! Aw i just want to make sure youre ok!
Ah right well there will be lots of new people who will be feeling exactly the same. I suppise youve just got to try and mingle a bit with them.
So am i tbh. It sucks! But maybe you can try to overcome that at uni?
Ah magnificent! It does sound better than being stuck in a classroom!
Ooooh now that sounds really awesome! Where will you be going?
Sit in an office :lol: But i will be creating construction programs (timetables) for how long each part of a job should take. And site drawings too. Its rather interesting but hard to explain.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Good to hear it! Aw i just want to make sure youre ok!
Ah right well there will be lots of new people who will be feeling exactly the same. I suppise youve just got to try and mingle a bit with them.
So am i tbh. It sucks! But maybe you can try to overcome that at uni?
Ah magnificent! It does sound better than being stuck in a classroom!
Ooooh now that sounds really awesome! Where will you be going?
Sit in an office :lol: But i will be creating construction programs (timetables) for how long each part of a job should take. And site drawings too. Its rather interesting but hard to explain.

Spoiler

Yeah I guess that I can try and overcome it.
I don't quite know which country I want to go to but there is a big range, like those closer to home such as Ireland and Wales, and more exotic ones like Spain and Greece :biggrin:
I'm sure your apprenticeship is much more interesting when you're actually doing it than when explaining :smile:
Oh, thanks for remembering!
Original post by Bubblewrap167
Yeah I guess that I can try and overcome it.
I don't quite know which country I want to go to but there is a big range, like those closer to home such as Ireland and Wales, and more exotic ones like Spain and Greece :biggrin:
I'm sure your apprenticeship is much more interesting when you're actually doing it than when explaining :smile:
Oh, thanks for remembering!

I think youve just got to go out there and face it really im afraid.
Oooh sounds exciting then!! Youll have to let me know where you choose to go then!
Yes it sure is haha! Im rubbish at explaining it but theres a lot of stuff to do in it!
Its written :biggrin:
Hey all!
Ive decided to stop the blog now
No ones interested and i feel like its a waste of time now.
I would appreciate it if a mod can close this for me @iEthan can you do that?
Thanks to everyone who has supported it
Btw im just stopping thr blog, im defo staying on tsr (unless you all want me to go)
Thanks
Hey all!
Btw im just stopping thr blog, im defo staying on tsr (unless you all want me to go)
Thanks

*hopes to get in before thread is closed, panics*

Edit to:
*few people express their interest
(And no way do we want you to go!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Extra
Ran out of tags
Hey all!
Thanks

Hey -

I certainly can. Really sorry to see you've decided to stop writing your blog as I always read your updates. Should you ever wish to recommence, shoot me a VM asking for it to be unlocked and I'll do it for you.

Thread locked. :bell:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UMiQZ122VA

The final post!
Its a bit different to the rest!
Please let me know if it doesnt work!
Any comments or questions, drop a VM

Thanks for the support guys!!
Additional
(edited 7 years ago)

The final post!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm so proud of you man!
Original post by Vicky628
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm so proud of you man!

Aww thankyou!!
Appreciated!!
I thought it would be a good way to end the blog!
Additional

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1m8HfuWufI6

Thought I'd leave you a little goodbye blog message :smile: don't laugh at how many times I say 'and', I didn't realise until I listened to it back :laugh: but yeah, really proud of how far you have came and long may the good times last for you :h:
Okay so I just finished listening to your voice message and may I say first, your voice is so beautiful lol. You sound like a sophisticated, bright, young guy! Secondly, I am so happy that tsr has helped you is such a positive way. It sounds like it has made a huge impact in your life, and I'm happy that you're able to share that with us. Finally, it's sad to see your journey come to an "almost" end so early! We all hope you can continue your blog and share more wonderful experiences that you have gone through, or things in general, that you could share to help someone who is going through it also.

Keep blogging. Expressing your thoughts and feelings is a good way to remain content and happy. People are out there reading every word you write, blogging is a powerful tool to help create a change- so don't stop :tongue:

I think I've rambled on a fair bit lol and I was going to record a VM but unfortunately, it doesn't allow me to do so on my phone! :frown:
Original post by Spock's Socks
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1m8HfuWufI6

Thought I'd leave you a little goodbye blog message :smile: don't laugh at how many times I say 'and', I didn't realise until I listened to it back :laugh: but yeah, really proud of how far you have came and long may the good times last for you :h:

Awww!! Thats such a sweet message!!
Thats my posh voice haha!
My normal one isnt quite like that, but im glad you like it!
But it means so much that youre of me! I cant thank you enough!
And i tag you in those thread because youre honestly an inspiration to me! Youve helped me so much since i joined here!
I hope ill stay but theres no telling what the future holds!
But thank you so much for the message! I tearing up from happiness!
I was gonna respond in the same way but itd be a while before i could do that, so i typed it so i could respind now!

How did your eye test go? :smile:

PS: I love your voice and accent!!! I hope I get to hear more of it :yep:
(edited 7 years ago)

The final post!

Wow. I am very proud of you, because it was a lonnnng way to go, and you did it. Your confidence clearly increased A LOT and I am very happy that TSR helped you go through your bullying experience.

The message you left at the end "no one can stop you" etc etc, that's very sweet ! I hope it'll help a lot of people :yep:

Remember when we first talked ? I gave you tons of advices because I am very confident person and I decided to show you how to be confident. You were like "why would you do this for me" and I told it was because everyone deserved to be happy. You remember that right ?

Just after, I told you that one day you'd wake up in the morning, and realise you'd be happy.

Spoiler

Congratulation. :h:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Wow. I am very proud of you, because it was a lonnnng way to go, and you did it. Your confidence clearly increased A LOT and I am very happy that TSR helped you go through your bullying experience.

The message you left at the end "no one can stop you" etc etc, that's very sweet ! I hope it'll help a lot of people :yep:

Remember when we first talked ? I gave you tons of advices because I am very confident person and I decided to show you how to be confident. You were like "why would you do this for me" and I told it was because everyone deserved to be happy. You remember that right ?

Just after, I told you that one day you'd wake up in the morning, and realise you'd be happy.

Spoiler

Congratulation. :h:

Aww thankyou Frenchie!!
I guess i have done it :biggrin:
I can feel it too! I feel so much more at ease now than i used to!
I dont know what idve done without TSR tbh! So much positivity here!

I wanted to include some motivation/inspiration in the post! So i did!
Aww thanks! I hope people listen to it and it helps them too! Would be awesome to hear that it did!

Yup i sure do! And to this day i still cant thankyou enough! Youre truely an inspiration to me and someone i look up to!
Yeah i remember that! And i now see where youre coming from!

Spoiler

Aww thankyou Frenchie!!
I guess i have done it :biggrin:
I can feel it too! I feel so much more at ease now than i used to!
I dont know what idve done without TSR tbh! So much positivity here!

I wanted to include some motivation/inspiration in the post! So i did!
Aww thanks! I hope people listen to it and it helps them too! Would be awesome to hear that it did!

Yup i sure do! And to this day i still cant thankyou enough! Youre truely an inspiration to me and someone i look up to!
Yeah i remember that! And i now see where youre coming from!

Spoiler

You're most welcome :h:

I am glad TSR helped you so much !
And yes carry on with those posts that's original and cool :ahee:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You're most welcome :h:

I am glad TSR helped you so much !
And yes carry on with those posts that's original and cool :ahee:

:hugs:

Im amazed but couldnt be happier tbh! I was not expecting this at all!
Im absolutely gonna carry on with them!
Ah excellent! I hope you like them too!

Latest