The Student Room Group

Alevel History

Needed for Tudors and Cold War, AQA

Currently in my first year I was wondering if anyone wanted to become my history study buddy as non of my close friends do history </3 I just need someone willing to read through my essays and tell me how to improve and I'll do the same in return.

Many thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Thank you
Reply 3
If you send me your essays ill read them, im going to do a degree in history in september.
Sadly my units are slightly different.
I studied tsarist russia and vietnam at As and Civil Rights and the British monarchy at A2.
So contextually i might not be much help (all i know from tudors is from watching the TV series) 😂 if it was german history i know a lot about that haha!

Sorry nobodies replied to you! 🤗
Original post by ArtemisMCR
Needed for Tudors and Cold War, AQA

Currently in my first year I was wondering if anyone wanted to become my history study buddy as non of my close friends do history </3 I just need someone willing to read through my essays and tell me how to improve and I'll do the same in return.

Many thanks

hello,

i am currently doing my As modules as i am sitting my whole A-level in one year, i am completing the exams in 2017.

I was wondering what parts you was studing and wondered if we could help each other. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Abbey15
If you send me your essays ill read them, im going to do a degree in history in september.
Sadly my units are slightly different.
I studied tsarist russia and vietnam at As and Civil Rights and the British monarchy at A2.
So contextually i might not be much help (all i know from tudors is from watching the TV series) 😂 if it was german history i know a lot about that haha!

Sorry nobodies replied to you! 🤗

That would be awesome it's mainly more technique rather than content as well I need to work on :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by ArtemisMCR
That would be awesome it's mainly more technique rather than content as well I need to work on :smile:

Should think i can help with that 😄 just drop me a message!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending