The Student Room Group

Is being rejected by someone a normal part of life?

Happened to me recently. Feel like it's having a big impact on me. It happens to evened and everyone gets over it though right?
Completely normal
Reply 2
I think pretty much everyone suffers getting blown out.
Reply 3
Good experience to toughen you up. I unfortunately experienced a breakup before a rejection so my kawaii little heart got hit hard :emo:
Original post by Anonymous
Happened to me recently. Feel like it's having a big impact on me. It happens to evened and everyone gets over it though right?

It might feel really bad right now, but later on you will realise that this is all natural and it is a part of life so don't worry too much about it and try moving on and focusing on yourself.
Perfectly normal life experience......kinda sucks at the time....but perfectly normal....and yes, in a normal experience you do get over it but it might take a little bit to get over the sting.

dont worry you will be laughing about it in the future.

"I got rejected 5 times sounds better than I have never been rejected... unless you got rejected 5 times in one day"
Reply 7
Don't worry about it, it happens to people alot and people move on. I've moved on from three different people despite swearing 'I'll never get over them' after the break-up/reject. You'll be fine.
Reply 8

Oh yeah!
Reply 9
Rejection is a part of life and everyone experiences it at some point whether its from a crush, friends, not getting a job they applied for etc. Each rejection can cause a blow to your confidence, especially the first few times it happens or if you had been liking someone for a while but I promise no matter how much it hurts right now, you do get over every single rejection. Some people might learn from their rejections and grow some thicker skin for the next time but if that doesn't happen to you then don't worry, because you won't always be rejected. You're time will come :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending