The Student Room Group

Heterosexual Males, Do You Find This Attractive?

This may seem a bit of a repeat of another thread, but people seemed more occupied by the first question. This isn't meant to be philosophical, I'm just curious about how you honestly feel, you can post anonymously if you want.
The question is:

Do you find vaginas attractive, a turn on or ugly (though it may not be a turn off)? Do you find vaginas strange looking, if so is that part of the appeal or not?

I'm asking because once I heard someone commenting on how odd a vagina looks and so I was curious to see what heterosexual men thought in general. Please just answer the question so I can save time getting an accurate understanding of what you all think. Much appreciated.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If I love the girl then shoving my fatty into her pussy is an amazing feeling. No cunnilingus though.

If not then she has two other holes that are much preferable.
Original post by Anonymous
This may seem a bit of a repeat of another thread, but people seemed more occupied by the first question. This isn't meant to be philosophical, I'm just curious about how you honestly feel, you can post anonymously if you want.
The question is:

Do you find vaginas attractive, a turn on or ugly (though it may not be a turn off)? Do you find vaginas strange looking, if so is that part of the appeal or not?

I'm asking because once I heard someone commenting on how odd a vagina looks and so I was curious to see what heterosexual men thought in general. Please just answer the question so I can save time getting an accurate understanding of what you all think. Much appreciated.

Attractive.
Don't find them strange, but a turn o.
Reply 3
Thanks a lot for your responses so far. Anyone else? Please don't be shy! Every contribution is important (so long as you meet the criteria for answering the question) so please join in the discussion. It doesn't matter if your views differ from the others or seem unusual, they probably aren't. Remember that you can answer anonymously if you wish. Thank you.
Reply 4
you must be gay

I understand why you might think that, but no I'm not gay, just interested in other peoples' perspectives. It could be possible that a guy finds vaginas strange looking or even ugly but still considers himself heterosexual because he likes women. That's why I'm asking you guys.

Does anyone else wish to answer the question?
clearly your a desperate virgin begging for peoples opinion
I'm like 10% straight and 90% gay as I find it hidious
I'm completely straight and find Vaginas very ugly looking indeed, I know women find penises unattractive and to be honest, vaginas ain't pretty looking either, especially all that hanging meat :s-smilie:

Other than that, the other body parts are attractive
Reply 8
They're not meant to look pretty so I don't care
That's like asking a heterosexual female about how attractive they find penises. The answer to both is simple: it looks weird but it is what it is and once you get over it, you'll be alright. It's not the end of the world because I'd find the face more attractive, options are available :smile:
Wow. Thanks everyone for your contributions. My next question is if you find vaginas strange looking, what do you focus on when doing stuff with it? Does focusing on the vagina despite it's odd appearance still make it most enjoyable? Despite it's appearance, is it a turn off or a turn on or neutral?
this is one strange thread :lol:
Wow. Thanks everyone for your contributions. My next question is if you find vaginas strange looking, what do you focus on when doing stuff with it? Does focusing on the vagina despite it's odd appearance still make it most enjoyable? Despite it's appearance, is it a turn off or a turn on or neutral?

Original post by Alexion

i know right, he is such a sad virgin
Original post by Alexion

haha. I suppose, I'm just interested in learning what others think. What is your perpective?
Why are you even asking? :colonhash:
Idk i have never seen one
Why are you even asking? :colonhash:

I want to be a research professor and one of the fields I want to research is sexology.
I'm completely straight and find Vaginas very ugly looking indeed, I know women find penises unattractive and to be honest, vaginas ain't pretty looking either, especially all that hanging meat :s-smilie:

Other than that, the other body parts are attractive

Yeah man totally agree with you! All that hanging meat... it's like being at a butchers! All those bits just flappin' about in the wind like no-one business! Ergh!
Yeah man totally agree with you! All that hanging meat... it's like being at a butchers! All those bits just flappin' about in the wind like no-one business! Ergh!

Hanging meat?! Jesus, what kind of unattractive grandmas and prostitutes have you been sleeping with? :s-smilie:
I just got my ex back with the help of Priest Ajigar, he is such a genuine spell caster. I have never seen a spell caster so powerful like him before, i have also directed few persons to him 2 weeks ago in a site and they all called me that that Priest Ajigar have solve their problems.If you also have fertility problems or your partner is not good in bed. He is such a wonderful spell caster and you can contact him on email: priestajigarspells @ live . com for a fast solution to your problems. My name is Rosemary from USA and i am a witness to his great works

Latest

Trending

Trending