The Student Room Group

EPQ need help!

Hello everyone, I have to do an EPQ and i want it to be veterinary related as next year i'm goin to apply for veterinary medicine.To those who do not know what is EPQ, its like a huge essay for 5000 words on a question, for example "is animal testing good"I want to base my EPQ on something special and rare not like animal testing question?Soooo do you have any suggestions of what that question could be?Thank you :smile:
Are there any particular bits of veterinary medicine that you enjoy/are interested in? I would try and choose a question based on those, rather than trying to find something really unique - there needs to be enough information available in order for you to write the essay, you don't want to get stuck halfway through :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
Are there any particular bits of veterinary medicine that you enjoy/are interested in? I would try and choose a question based on those, rather than trying to find something really unique - there needs to be enough information available in order for you to write the essay, you don't want to get stuck halfway through :biggrin:

Thats the thing, it woudl be interesting for me to write about domestic dogs/training but this is what the majority of the students is going to do and i want to stand out of the crowd.))
=125JRN
Instead of training in dogs you could look at selective breeding in dogs and see how this affects them? This is not particularly original but more so than dog training
Reply 4
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
Instead of training in dogs you could look at selective breeding in dogs and see how this affects them? This is not particularly original but more so than dog training

Yepp i have that on my list.. will look in to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending