The Student Room Group

Asking her out, but wanting her to say no?!

The girl I've been crushing on has left were I work and so I don't see her much...

We message each other and snap but conversation isn't the best, she flirted with me whilst messaging and I've done the same. I don't think she understand how much I like her, I went down the route of not asking her out and trying to forget about her. Lasted like a week without messaging her, and she messaged me first!

I feel like I need to ask her out but get her to say no... The reason for this is I need to know that nothing is going to happen so I can get over her easier. Our conversations when we message each other last like 10 messages, so not long at all! So for this reason I feel like she has no interest!!

I don't know, would it be best to ask her "Would you go out with me?" or "Is there any chance you're interested in me?" or I can ask her if she wants to do a run with me, we both do this run on a Saturday morning, I go by myself and she goes with her dad???
Original post by Anonymous
The girl I've been crushing on has left were I work and so I don't see her much...

We message each other and snap but conversation isn't the best, she flirted with me whilst messaging and I've done the same. I don't think she understand how much I like her, I went down the route of not asking her out and trying to forget about her. Lasted like a week without messaging her, and she messaged me first!

I feel like I need to ask her out but get her to say no... The reason for this is I need to know that nothing is going to happen so I can get over her easier. Our conversations when we message each other last like 10 messages, so not long at all! So for this reason I feel like she has no interest!!

I don't know, would it be best to ask her "Would you go out with me?" or "Is there any chance you're interested in me?" or I can ask her if she wants to do a run with me, we both do this run on a Saturday morning, I go by myself and she goes with her dad???

Yeah, just ask out somewhere nice that you think she'd like, because if she's left your workplace you probably won't see her that much unless you do so. And if she says no.. at least you tried - you can block her number and try to move on.

Good luck :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending