The Student Room Group

Regret from cuddling with a girl

Is it right to feel regret after cuddling a girl? I just got home from her house and we cuddled and there was a lot of touchy feely, including me seeing her in her bra. It felt great at the time and she said not to feel awkward. Am I overreacting? Is it all just a bit of fun? We've been good friends for years and some of the best friends recently. Should I feel regret or was it just for a bit of after-exam season fun. I don't have feelings for her and it's the same the other way.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Is it right to feel regret after cuddling a girl? I just got home from her house and we cuddled and there was a lot of touchy feely, including me seeing her in her bra. It felt great at the time and she said not to feel awkward. Am I overreacting? Is it all just a bit of fun? We've been good friends for years and some of the best friends recently. Should I feel regret or was it just for a bit of after-exam season fun. I don't have feelings for her and it's the same the other way.

If you don't have any feelings for her, why in the name of purple lions did you end up cuddling her? :spank:
Meh, you found it fun and so did she. It doesn't really mean anything if neither of you have feelings. Don't worry
Reply 3
Original post by Hamoody
If you don't have any feelings for her, why in the name of purple lions did you end up cuddling her? :spank:

We are just really good friends! And it sort of just happened
Reply 4
I don't understand what there is to regret?
Reply 5
Erm? Regret you cuddled?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is there to regret, it was just cuddling..
Are you sure she doesn't have the feels? Has she said those words to you or have you decided that to make yourself feel better?
Point I think OP is making is that what he has done cam make things feel awkward, and the truth is that it shouldn't, you are just friends obviously, just have some fun!!
Don't take it so seriously, it's just a bit of fun and she sounded happy to do it.
Reply 10
plot twist

Spoiler

cuddles are fun, I cuddle many of my friends :cute:
Reply 12
Original post by Alexion
cuddles are fun, I cuddle many of my friends :cute:

I'd cuddle you, Alex

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I'd cuddle you, Alex

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd cuddle you too :hugs:
Reply 14
Original post by Alexion
I'd cuddle you too :hugs:

No lingering eye contact though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, what's bad about that?
Original post by RobML
No lingering eye contact though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

y not :colone:
Reply 17
Original post by Alexion
y not :colone:

The homoerotic vibes may make the TSR ladies jealous...

Posted from TSR Mobile
We are just really good friends! And it sort of just happened

yo dude! you can cuddle and not have feelings! Don't feel bad about it, this person is obviously a frigid
Why the hell are you feeling regret lmao?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending