The Student Room Group

Sikhs, Jews, Christians Voted OUT! Muslims, Hindus, Blacks Voted REMAIN!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xelfrost
Interesting that you mention Jewish relations with White Nationalists... As someone who would probably use the term "Nationalist" I get what you mean by the right and Jews... Especially with this (((Echo))) thing that popped into public attention recently. I don't think that there is such a stigma towards us, the every day Jew anyhow. However I won't delude myself into saying it doesn't exist. A lot of what I see tends to be directed towards the more "Higher up" jews like the ones in politics... And to an extent I share those concerns. But I like to think I'm not an ebil nazi... At least I hope not. Else I better buy a bigger oven.

WoW addict eh? Seems we share similar passions. I'm an RP nerd on Argent Dawn. I bet now you're envisioning a fat rabbi-esque neck beard wearing a hat and towel. :^)

I think now most people are seeing that there is a difference between extremists and moderates. Its coming to the point now where generalisations are a thing of the past but it is up to ourselves to pass it though the generations.

With the referendum bringing in a new tide of politics a couple of groups are going to try and push their weight around so we do need to be prepared to act but I also think we need to make sure we keep the authoritarian left at bay else we risk going back to the age of political correctness.

I've got your back anyway. I won't let anything happen to my Jewish friends in my community. I live in a peaceful village and the last time someone tried to attack my Chinese friend I literally came to the rescue and hung about until this gang backed off away from him and drove off.

As for WOW anyway log on and I'll add you. Just put your char name here and will log onto my ..... Female Dwarf Paladin!
Original post by illegaltobepoor
I think now most people are seeing that there is a difference between extremists and moderates. Its coming to the point now where generalisations are a thing of the past but it is up to ourselves to pass it though the generations.

With the referendum bringing in a new tide of politics a couple of groups are going to try and push their weight around so we do need to be prepared to act but I also think we need to make sure we keep the authoritarian left at bay else we risk going back to the age of political correctness.

I've got your back anyway. I won't let anything happen to my Jewish friends in my community. I live in a peaceful village and the last time someone tried to attack my Chinese friend I literally came to the rescue and hung about until this gang backed off away from him and drove off.

As for WOW anyway log on and I'll add you. Just put your char name here and will log onto my ..... Female Dwarf Paladin!

(Alliance pleb detected :^) ) I've no access to WoW for a few days as I'm visiting relatives. My Btag is (TSR Name)#2489 if you wanna add that though ^^
Original post by IndianMuslim
If those statistics are true, then it shows Sikhs vote according to their conscience rather than by what their community learders tell them to since the two largest Sikh organisations in the UK (Sikh Council UK and Sikh Federation UK) encouraged their community to vote Remain.

People vote out of conscience
Im a sikh and i havent heard of the sikh council or any orher leaders telling people to remain.
Its an individuals choice you cant tell them what to do or persuaded them its up to people to form an opininon
What about Black Christians?
Reply 84
I know a lot of sikhs maybe 200+ plus who are over 65 who voted out because they heard Turkey were joining EU and so they didn't want them here. Tension between Sikhs and Muslims fuelled it. Obviously they voted out because of a lie, but my understanding is leave campaign targeted gurdwaras (sikh temples) by having people speak there as I know of four gurdwaras this happened at, and was told about another five but I can't be certain. This was when Turkey lie was told. The average elderly Sikh doesn't follow UK news much but often votes so probably voted on this basis.
I find it hard to believe Muslim households have an average net worth of only 42k :confused:
Although the majority of a certain religion may have voted one way or the other I don't think we should make assumptions like that. And with what you said on IQ I'm sure that there are certain people within all of those groups that are really clever and others that are fairly dumb.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I find it hard to believe Muslim households have an average net worth of only 42k :confused:

This is official statistics, probably based on declared income. Read into that what you will :wink:
Original post by KimKallstrom
This is official statistics, probably based on declared income. Read into that what you will :wink:

The old taxi driver who takes cash only aye :sly:
I'd imagine a section of Jews voted for Leave following what's been happening recently to Jews in places like France and Sweden. Granted, leaving the EU would not remedy this but we all make mistakes I suppose.
Brexit is one of the steps towards world government, imploding the EUSSR and replacing it with a loose democratic trade block and also doing the same to China.

Once all citizens can vote, world government will then be possible, eventually ending in world monarchy.
Original post by otester
Brexit is one of the steps towards world government, imploding the EUSSR and replacing it with a loose democratic trade block and also doing the same to China.

Once all citizens can vote, world government will then be possible, eventually ending in world monarchy.

Why would it end up as a monarchy?
Original post by Davij038
Why would it end up as a monarchy?

It provides the basis for an unshakeable rule to ensure stability.
Reply 93
Original post by Manchester_123
This proves the country needs to split up. London's highest religious group is Islam I believe, they deserve to have an independent London do they not?

What should they call it?
Original post by Bill_Gates
Sikhs, Jews, Christians Voted OUT! Muslims, Hindus, Blacks Voted REMAIN!

Is there any reason why this occurred? i know Jews have a very high IQ and Sikhs are generally Bros!

Maybe it is to do with how integrated they feel?

Source:
https://i.imgur.com/BEqWyeW.jpg

Correlation between wealth and voting leave?
For Jewish household reference person it is £422,000.
For Sikh households it is £229,000.
For Christian households it is £223,000.
For Hindu households it is £206,000.
For Muslim households it is £42,000.
For those with any other religion it is £161,000.

we know the over 65s vast majority voted leave! maybe the remain camp are too idealistic

Original post by Cocopops121
Some 200 people cannot represent the whole of the U.K.

Original post by welshiee
Sikh's voting out is no surprise. They have integrated well in the UK, offer so much to the country and are arguably one of the greatest, if not the greatest, demographic in the entire UK as a collective. I'd like us to bring more Sikh's to the UK as they integrate well, have a great culture and offer so much when it comes the economy. Hopefully leaving the EU results in less migration from the EU and more skilled migration from those outside it.

Lets take Sikhs for example- the sample size was 20!

How can you draw any conclusions from a sample of 20 based on a population.
Original post by otester
It provides the basis for an unshakeable rule to ensure stability.

Far too simplistic. In your dystopia people would be far too clever to appoint a mere human as king. Some sort of AI which cannot be corrupted would be closer to the mark.
What if your dad is a black Ethiopian Jew who converted to Christianity and you mum is an Indian with a Sikh dad and a Hindu Mum?
Original post by Davij038
Far too simplistic. In your dystopia people would be far too clever to appoint a mere human as king. Some sort of AI which cannot be corrupted would be closer to the mark.

I tried to be more specific before on this forum but the thread/posts got censored, no warning/punishment either, if you want to talk about it in more detail, it will have to be done elsewhere.
My Muslim family voted leave...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought the EU was part of the Jewish global conspiracy to control the world?

Why did they vote to leave it?

Quick Reply