The Student Room Group

Drop Business A-Level and pick up Sociology, or keep business...

Hi guys, i have a little dilemma regarding my AS levels. I currently study Politics, Law and business. Politics and law are going on really well. For my AS levels i am aiming for ABB however, i feel i have done terrible in business and feel i cannot achieve the B grade. My politics teacher, who also teaches Sociology offered that i could do both AS and A-level sociology in one year taking up two blocks in my time table. What should i do? Stick with business or drop it and pick up sociology?
AS and A-level sociology in one year is beyond hard work, it is very very difficult! TOO much content! If you want to do 1 a level in a whole year pick RE/citizenship or something. Seriously, AS is nothing compared to A level. good luck:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by star80
AS and A-level sociology in one year is beyond hard work, it is very very difficult! TOO much content! If you want to do 1 a level in a whole year pick RE/citizenship or something. Seriously, AS is nothing compared to A level. good luck:smile:

Thanks for your feedback, i've took on your suggestion. However, i like to think of myself as a determined character and i think starting now, both the AS and A-level side of sociology, i can pull through and get a decent grade.
Original post by RugbyMax
Thanks for your feedback, i've took on your suggestion. However, i like to think of myself as a determined character and i think starting now, both the AS and A-level side of sociology, i can pull through and get a decent grade.

yes that's true, if you start now and commit to it every day im sure you can get the grade unlike me who was extremely lazy and only revised 2 weeks before. :P

Quick Reply

Latest