The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GothicShield
Wat does it say on ur avi
Posted from TSR Mobile

It says something like "when you're happy, you like the music but when you are sad, you understand the lyrics" or something :tongue:

I love music :lol:
Original post by Anonymous

It's ok lovely, you are always so lovely to me so that is enough and something which i appreciate a lot :hugs:
awwwww hun go to sleep :frown: i will be going shortly bc calmed down slightly thanks to lovely ppl like you :lovehug:
looooool :rofl:
http://media.gizmodo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Brexit.png

awww thank you lovely <3

I'm lovely to yu because you are by far my favorite tsrian sooooo..... How could I not be lovely to you? Love you lots!!

Haha I will sleep soon! Hopefully it's only 1:30! Awwww I'm glad you feel a bit better :biggrin:

And :rofl: just sent that to all my friends Hahahaha love it!!!

Much love and sleep well!!! :lovehug:
Original post by Banana208
MORNINGGG im currently bored out of my mind. Im so used to staying up I only strt feeling tired at 3/4 am.
Having access to wifi does not help either
*sigh* the struggles

Awwww I'm bored too and my thumbs hurt from typing :frown: but can't be aske to get my laptop and sit up!

How come you sleep at 3/4?
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you lovely :lovehug: x

Seems like tonight hasn't been good for quite a few people. For the past three hours Ive just been helping and advising various different friends that are going through tough times as well.

Times like these where I think I should become a counsellor hmm.. I should probably learn how to spell counsellor first :colondollar::colondollar:
Hope things get easier for you in the future hun xx my pms are always open :smile:
Just watch Argentina vs Chile :smile:

It's a tense finale.
Original post by ZuluK
Lol um I'm better now? You weren't meant to see the other messages :colondollar: kabhi Khushi aur kabhi gham! Main bahut khush hoon :biggrin: (that totally didn't work and I tried too hard :tongue: )

Yes you did try too hard :lol: :colonhash:

I can tell when people try to cover things up. Humko sab dikhta hai :u:

Here, have another one of these :hugs: for good measure. :redface:

Main hoon na! Hahahaha love how you slide that in :lol:

Awwww honeyyyy thanks! He looks delish in that pic though :lovehug:

:lol: :hat2:

Lol damn I hate traffic too! I got stuck Once leaving placement and it took 2 1/2 hours for a 45 mins journey so just take the train now! I get road rage!

Haha :five:

Driving is enjoyable for the most part tho :yep:

What do you work as? Sorry if I've already asked you :tongue:

I work as a business analyst :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Awwww I'm bored too and my thumbs hurt from typing :frown: but can't be aske to get my laptop and sit up!

How come you sleep at 3/4?

Aww poor us with our tired aching thumbs. Such hard lives we have. :biggrin::biggrin:

I have to lie down and use my laptop otherwise i get horrible back aches. :frown:
From the age of 4 or so I've always slept really late at like 1/2 am but during Ramadan I always go to sleep at 4. Its so bad. Actually unhealthy too haha
Need to sleep

Original post by ZuluK
I wasn't meant to be back :colonhash: but my ****ing sleep (or lack of) has forced me too

Looool I missed this from you John!!!!!! Damn why did I leave?

And 9 gems whooooo!!!!

But look on the bright side...:s-smilie:...my torch is out of batteries :colondollar:.

I don't know really... just, I moved on I guess, such is life :moon:.

Spoiler

Original post by Indeterminate
Yes you did try too hard :lol: :colonhash:

I can tell when people try to cover things up. Humko sab dikhta hai :u:

Here, have another one of these :hugs: for good measure. :redface:

:lol: :hat2:

Haha :five:

Driving is enjoyable for the most part tho :yep:

I work as a business analyst :biggrin:

Well pardon me for trying hard for you :colonhash:

:lol:

Aap Kya bagwaan Ho? "Sab dikhta hai" 🙄🙄 hahaha

I do like driving! It's nice and put some music on and just drive! :biggrin: especially on empty roads :tongue:

Ooohhh sounds good!!! How do you find it? :h:

Original post by Banana208
Aww poor us with our tired aching thumbs. Such hard lives we have. :biggrin::biggrin:

I have to lie down and use my laptop otherwise i get horrible back aches. :frown:
From the age of 4 or so I've always slept really late at like 1/2 am but during Ramadan I always go to sleep at 4. Its so bad. Actually unhealthy too haha

Haha Awww aching backs suck major! Hope you feel better! Inshallah!

Ramadan has messed with my sleep too but it was messed anyway :rofl: how you finding it so far? Can't believe they're nearly finished :shock:
Original post by AshEntropy
Need to sleep

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cutest gif ever!!!
Original post by John55
But look on the bright side...:s-smilie:...my torch is out of batteries :colondollar:.

I don't know really... just, I moved on I guess, such is life :moon:.

Spoiler

Your torch? :colonhash: I don't know what to say to that :colonhash:

Haha did you miss me? And @mobbsy91
And our chats about food?

Looooooooool John!!! Your randomness is ****ing legendary!!! Never leaving again
Original post by ZuluK
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cutest gif ever!!!

It's one of my favourite ^^
Original post by ZuluK

B-b-but I was only trying to help :cry2:

Far from it :rofl:

But he's certainly given me the ability to pick up on certain things. Like I can sense when something's not right :yep:

I do like driving! It's nice and put some music on and just drive! :biggrin: especially on empty roads :tongue:

Ahh yesssss :five:

Yeah it is good and actually really interesting :yes: And the people are great :ahee:

Fasting has made it harder for now tho :lol:
Original post by AshEntropy
It's one of my favourite ^^

I love Pokemon! Do you have any more? What am I saying? Of course you do!!!! Please post some do my awwww-O-meter increases please? 💋💋💋💋💋
Original post by ZuluK
Your torch? :colonhash: I don't know what to say to that :colonhash:

Haha did you miss me? And @mobbsy91
And our chats about food?

Looooooooool John!!! Your randomness is ****ing legendary!!! Never leaving again

Because torches are bright... it was a joke... I think... :nooo:

Your making me cry! :bawling: Also hungry... to the kitchen to make a crisp and ketchup sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!

Well unless they catch you... they've got eyes and ears everywhere... they could be in the room with you right now... they could be you yourself!... well not the last one but you get what I mean... they're CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... and breath...YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Original post by ZuluK

Haha Awww aching backs suck major! Hope you feel better! Inshallah!

Ramadan has messed with my sleep too but it was messed anyway :rofl: how you finding it so far? Can't believe they're nearly finished :shock:

Yeah thank youu haha I just have to do odd stretches when no ones looking to click it back to normal. I look like a starfish doing it :frown:

Lool yh just messsed it up further. I found it absolutely fine Alhamdulillah. Didn't get hungry or tired at all the entire month.
Unfortunately tho I cant fast for the last week which really made me sad. Talk about bad timing:angry::angry: the fasts just went so fast this year :biggrin:
You staying up till suhoor?
Original post by Indeterminate
B-b-but I was only trying to help :cry2:

Far from it :rofl:

But he's certainly given me the ability to pick up on certain things. Like I can sense when something's not right :yep:

Ahh yesssss :five:

Yeah it is good and actually really interesting :yes: And the people are great :ahee:

Fasting has made it harder for now tho :lol:

Wait what? You're Muslim? :shock: what??? Like what??? What???

How did I not know this? 😭😭😭😭

Awww that's good! And it's a good ability! :biggrin: but I'm okay thank you :h:

And I'm glad!!! Work is always 1000x better when the people you work with are amazing! :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Wait what? You're Muslim? :shock: what??? Like what??? What???

How did I not know this? 😭😭😭😭

Not really but I've always liked the fasting bit :colondollar:

Awww that's good! And it's a good ability! :biggrin: but I'm okay thank you :h:

Awww okay :redface: :hugs:

And I'm glad!!! Work is always 1000x better when the people you work with are amazing! :biggrin:

:yep:
Original post by John55
Because torches are bright... it was a joke... I think... :nooo:

Your making me cry! :bawling: Also hungry... to the kitchen to make a crisp and ketchup sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!

Well unless they catch you... they've got eyes and ears everywhere... they could be in the room with you right now... they could be you yourself!... well not the last one but you get what I mean... they're CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... and breath...YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

A joke? Ummmmm it went right over my head :tongue: sorryyyyy!!! :lol:

But I'm pretty sure it was funny :teehee:

Ew ketchup sandwich? Crisps yes but ketchup? Nope ew! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!

Are you talking about Mods? :colondollar: This is why you need to run! Run John Run! Don't let them catch you and take away your freedom! Keep a knife with you at all times! Be free Johm be free!!!'

Quick Reply

Latest