The Student Room Group

When i approach her...?

Basically, this girl thinks i am awkward af. Past 2 weeks i have not made any effort to say hello...

But i kinda like her and dont want to think "what if", so im gonna try 1 last time to talk to her, as i feel that whenever i try i get very unlucky with timing and that i just give off an awkward vibe.

So how can i approach her without being awkward? I think i am confident but others seems to think differently.

When i walk up to her, how can i not be awkward?

Whats the worst that can happen? Rejection will only make me stronger
you are making this thread at 2:35 and asking us how to approach her :facepalm:
yes rejection or maybe if she really finds it awkward then a slap :erm:
Reply 2
Original post by fatima1998

Wow who are you to jusge me. Maybe i cant sleep

Say sorry
Reply 3

Kmt have you never had a crush before
Reply 4

Oh nvm.you're just asking for reps:u:
Original post by Anonymous
Wow who are you to jusge me. Maybe i cant sleep

Say sorry

then dont expect any TSRian to answer your post :rolleyes:
or maybe few will come
Kmt have you never had a crush before

nope!
Oh nvm.you're just asking for reps:u:

in your dreams mate! no one is gonna rep me at this time :lol: they all are having their beauty sleep
Reply 6
then dont expect any TSRian to answer your post :rolleyes:
or maybe few will come

nope!

in your dreams mate! no one is gonna rep me at this time :lol: they all are having their beauty sleep

Seriously still waiting for my apology... what if i was in a different country and had a different timezone? Ever thought about that? Or maybe you just care about your rep smh
Reply 7
Basically, this girl thinks i am awkward af. Past 2 weeks i have not made any effort to say hello...

But i kinda like her and dont want to think "what if", so im gonna try 1 last time to talk to her, as i feel that whenever i try i get very unlucky with timing and that i just give off an awkward vibe.

So how can i approach her without being awkward? I think i am confident but others seems to think differently.

just DO IT
seriously, if she likes you back it doesn't matter how awkward it is or what you say & if she doesn't then at least you'll stop thinking 'what if'
Original post by goam
just DO IT
seriously, if she likes you back it doesn't matter how awkward it is or what you say & if she doesn't then at least you'll stop thinking 'what if'

Shia LaBeouf approves
Reply 9
Original post by Samii123
Shia LaBeouf approves

damn right he does :colonhash:
just do it before you have a chance to overthink it and talk yourself out of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously still waiting for my apology... what if i was in a different country and had a different timezone? Ever thought about that? Or maybe you just care about your rep smh

I feel like i have spoken to you before :erm:

lels I repped you anyway hahaha
Original post by rhiifuu
lels I repped you anyway hahaha

:rofl: i didn't ask for it, its your own free will :toofunny:
Go up to her. Approach her and see what happens. You will then realise rejection is normal and part of our everyday lives. You will then be able to embrace and improve yourself on the past mistakes. Plus if you have a crippling fear of rejection get read because you will never go out with the hot girls you see on TV.

to break the ice just walk up to her and grab her tits! girls love it!
Original post by Craig David
Go up to her. Approach her and see what happens. You will then realise rejection is normal and part of our everyday lives. You will then be able to embrace and improve yourself on the past mistakes. Plus if you have a crippling fear of rejection get read because you will never go out with the hot girls you see on TV.

don't stand for rejection!
Original post by coolchick1999
don't stand for rejection!

Well then, good luck in your sexless life.

Quick Reply