The Student Room Group

How do you know when you like a boy?

We spoke for ages last night and I'm still grinning now? We've only be talking for a short time and he's never had a girlfriend before? Maybe he's inadvertently flirting without realizing it?
its when you starts to have filthy thought about that guy :dontknow:
Original post by Anonymous
We spoke for ages last night and I'm still grinning now? We've only be talking for a short time and he's never had a girlfriend before? Maybe he's inadvertently flirting without realizing it?

I can't say whether or not he was flirting as I don't know the conversation, from what you've told me it sounds like you like him for sure!

If you can't wait to talk to him again and he makes you happy, then you like him :smile:
Original post by fatima1998
its when you starts to have filthy thought about that guy :dontknow:

Hahah, I was going to say that but OP could be 12 so thought I'd best avoid the subject!
Original post by Lucarious30
Hahah, I was going to say that but OP could be 12 so thought I'd best avoid the subject!

:lol: well we dont know who is behind anon :unsure: so we can't be that sure :top:
Original post by Anonymous

OP if you need a witness for the sexual predator below, feel free to PM me :biggrin:

Original post by fatima1998
:lol: well we dont know who is behind anon :unsure: so we can't be that sure :top:
Original post by Lucarious30
OP if you need a witness for the sexual predator below, feel free to PM me :biggrin:

ermmm nope!
Reply 7
Uncontrollable grinning when you think of him? :dontknow:
Reply 8
Original post by stefano865
Uncontrollable grinning when you think of him? :dontknow:

Yeah I feel like that, and noooo
..OP is 16 not 12
You will get the feels
When your lady bits and your tummy feel all tickley

Quick Reply

Latest