The Student Room Group

Uni of Sussex or Uni of Glasgow

Hey guys, i am an international student and i just wanted to know which is the better uni overall and in terms of a Neuroscience degree.Also which has better night life and better international outlook.Can anyone please give me some advice ,Thankss!!
Original post by Nanz212
Hey guys, i am an international student and i just wanted to know which is the better uni overall and in terms of a Neuroscience degree.Also which has better night life and better international outlook.Can anyone please give me some advice ,Thankss!!

Heya, I've moved this to a more appropriate forum for you. Hopefully you can get some useful replies here. :h:

One thing to think about is that (as obvious as it sounds) one is in Scotland and one is not. So think about travel, location, cost etc as factors.

Here is a list of each university forum - it may be work looking at the glasgow/sussex sections there. Good luck! :h:
Not sure what you mean by international outlook. The website should give you all this info otherwise. Pick the more interesting course.
Reply 3
thanks!

Quick Reply