The Student Room Group

If this were you?

Can anyone help me here.
Basically I have been seeing a guy, really nice and kind, a couple of years older but goes at your pace, respects what you want and doesn't rush. However, he just told me that he likes it rough and kinky, obviously he'd never do anything I didn't agree to but ideally that's what he would like. I'm a Virgin still so don't even know what to think at this. What would you do or say in this situation?

Thanks, any help appreciated
I'm a guy but I definitely resonate hard his sentiments.
Reply 2
Watch 50 shades of grey. Duhh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If he respects you he won't push you into anything you're not comfortable with and from what you say, he's like this :smile:
That's like rule 101 of this stuff!

Just make sure that, if the time comes, you are open and communicate your worries and desires.

And hey, if it turns out it's for you then it's a wonderful world to explore :wink:

Good luck OP!
Reply 4
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I'm a guy but I definitely resonate hard his sentiments.

Do you think this is similar for most guys?
Being a virgin is fine
Reply 6
Original post by rubybrown1234
If he respects you he won't push you into anything you're not comfortable with and from what you say, he's like this :smile:
That's like rule 101 of this stuff!

Just make sure that, if the time comes, you are open and communicate your worries and desires.

And hey, if it turns out it's for you then it's a wonderful world to explore :wink:

Good luck OP!

Thank you :smile: he's just worried I won't be able to handle that kind of stuff, and wants a serious relationship, but I don't even know what I can handle yet because I haven't really tried much
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you :smile: he's just worried I won't be able to handle that kind of stuff, and wants a serious relationship, but I don't even know what I can handle yet because I haven't really tried much

Just take it a little bit at a time. and if you aren't comfortable with it, it's super important you say!
Communication is key in a relationship anyway but even more so with this kind of adventure :smile:
Reply 8
thought that was normal for men lol :/
Reply 9
Original post by shawtyb
thought that was normal for men lol :/

I'm not really sure, is it?
Do you think this is similar for most guys?

Most men are natural born doms, it's simply a matter of the degree. Since you're a virgin maybe he should take you for the first time in a more vanilla fashion so you feel comfortable and cared for.
I'm not really sure, is it?

no idea. the guys iv been with its normal for lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending