The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University of Hull Postgraduate

hey i can't seem to find any postgraduates to save my life so thought i would start this. I will be starting physician associate studies this sept. what are others doing? and what accommodation have you applied to/been offered?
I'm doing the same course and just looking at the same stuff!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by stoppy123
I'm doing the same course and just looking at the same stuff!

ah thank god finally found someone lol. wich accommodation are you wanting to stay at? are you coming in directly from an undergraduate degree?
Original post by pinkprincessa
ah thank god finally found someone lol. wich accommodation are you wanting to stay at? are you coming in directly from an undergraduate degree?

Yeah going from an undergrad degree, think I may go into the accomodation at the university for postgraduates, don't really mind being in with freshers and things as I'd like to get involved as much as I can, do you know how it works with the scholarship and paying fees and things?
Yeah going from an undergrad degree, think I may go into the accomodation at the university for postgraduates, don't really mind being in with freshers and things as I'd like to get involved as much as I can, do you know how it works with the scholarship and paying fees and things?

ah fair. ye im thinking the same just for ease really. well i assumed we don't have to pay anything because of the scholarship? what was your ug degree?
ah fair. ye im thinking the same just for ease really. well i assumed we don't have to pay anything because of the scholarship? what was your ug degree?

Yeah me too but they haven't mentioned it so just wondering before I accept, I did a degree in medical physiology at Leicester University, you?
Yeah me too but they haven't mentioned it so just wondering before I accept, I did a degree in medical physiology at Leicester University, you?

Oh kwl. I did biomedical science at uni of Sheffield.

Hey do u mind if i add u on fb?
Hey do u mind if i add u on fb?

yeah that's fine

Quick Reply

Latest