The Student Room Group

gcse statistics 27th June, how did you find it

I think it was alright, grade boundaries should be between 76-78 I think.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ihatehannah

For an A*?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I found it ok though there were some questions which i got a bit confused on. But i think i should be able to get about 80.
Yo mandem any1 got an unofficial ms?
Bruv dat test was harDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Like my teacher taught me no S***
Reply 5
The test was easy although there were a few questions i was uncertain about, overall the grade boundaries should be moderate. Waiting for the unoffical markscheme now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
What did everyone get for that question which was about flipping a coin and we had to say how many ppl downloaded music illegally?
Original post by DD2508
What did everyone get for that question which was about flipping a coin and we had to say how many ppl downloaded music illegally?

I got 60/560 , don't have a clue if it's right
Original post by gurpartapl
The test was easy although there were a few questions i was uncertain about, overall the grade boundaries should be moderate. Waiting for the unoffical markscheme now.

last question was 0.85 innit
Original post by Hadleigh2k11
I got 60/560 , don't have a clue if it's right

the proportion was 56 percent
Yes I got that it's 0.6 + 0.5 = 1.1 - 0.25 = 0.85
Original post by Hadleigh2k11
Yes I got that it's 0.6 + 0.5 = 1.1 - 0.25 = 0.85

Same I got that too :smile:
Original post by ihatehannah

Yeh i agree with you :smile:
gradient of line of best fit 133.3 ?
What did you guys get for the one where you had to circle the sampling ? With the babies and seat.
Also what did you guys get for the variable ?
Original post by nisha.sri
What did you guys get for the one where you had to circle the sampling ? With the babies and seat.

weight as variable, the one u had to circle was cluster

I got babies height and its secondary because it would have already been recorded at birth?
Reply 17
That standard deviation question got me so confused. :confused::confused: I substituted everything into the equation like normal but I didnt get 0.4. I literally tried everything! The closest i got was 0.7
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18

what were the options again?
I got it, you had to square EVERY number in the set of numbers individually, and add them up for total of one of them and sub into equation with n as 12

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending