The Student Room Group

Girls and guys, give me some reasons....

I may not be model handsome but definitely above average. I am fit and healthy looking. Good at sports as well but not elite level by any means. I am not overly tall at about average height.

However, I can very easily attract girls before even chatting up with them. So I find girls attracted to me before talking to them. I am so confident that if I want to, can get any girl to be my girlfriend.

Girls, please give me some insights. I seem to have a strange power.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zill1
I may not be model handsome but definitely above average. I am fit and healthy looking. Good at sports as well but not elite level by any means. I am not overly tall at about average height.

However, I can very easily attract girls before even chatting up with them. So I find girls attracted to me before talking to them. I am so confident that if I want to, can get any girl to be my girlfriend.

I am not sure what you want people to say :s-smilie:

Maybe you are just lucky?

Has the bit in bold ever actually happened? :lol:
You may be able to get any girl to be attracted to you, but with that attitude I'm not entirely sure what your chances are of keeping one...

I'm not saying stop being confident, confidence is great! Good for you!

I'm saying that you need to stop thinking of girls as something you can just "get if you want"
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
I am not sure what you want people to say :s-smilie:

Maybe you are just lucky?

Has the bit in bold ever actually happened? :lol:

Have always been content in being single but tons of girls have shown interest by acting in subtle/indirect ways.

Thing is this luck is pretty useless to me as I am happy being single and don't actually need a girl's attention.

I do want to know why girls find me attractive hence the thread.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by rubybrown1234
You may be able to get any girl to be attracted to you, but with that attitude I'm not entirely sure what your chances are of keeping one...

I'm not saying stop being confident, confidence is great! Good for you!

I'm saying that you need to stop thinking of girls as something you can just "get if you want"

So you think it's my confidence or some similar quality that girls like in me? Can they feel it even without speaking to me?
I doubt you could get any girl you want
Original post by zill1
So you think it's my confidence or some similar quality that girls like in me? Can they feel it even without speaking to me?

I think it may be that that brings their attention to you, however in my experience this isn't a reason they would be trying to be with you.

I suspect that you're "many indirect ways" are not quite what you are making them out to be. Girls will look if you're attractive, probably yes. However a girl won't grow feelings or want to be with you if you are as big headed as you sound in this post.

(not trying to be mean, just some helpful advice)
Reply 7
Original post by Blondie987
I doubt you could get any girl you want

Thing is if I do want a girlfriend then I'm looking for one that is worthy of being a model of some sort. This gives you an indication of how easily I am able to attract women!
Original post by zill1
Thing is if I do want a girlfriend then I'm looking for one that is worthy of being a model of some sort. This gives you an indication of how easily I am able to attract women!

Some women will like you some won't, it's not universal
Original post by zill1

probs bc ur a hot piece of meat
Original post by zill1

Okay, your arrogance is actually making me feel sick.

If you continue to treat girls like a prize to be won then you are going to be a very very lonely man with a seriously disgusting attitude.
Reply 11
Original post by Blondie987
Some women will like you some won't, it's not universal

Honestly haven't come across a woman not attracted to me or at least not able to 'get'. Although I do admit I'm not a womanizer so haven't tried to meet too many women.
Original post by zill1
Honestly haven't come across a woman not attracted to me or at least not able to 'get'. Although I do admit I'm not a womanizer so haven't tried to meet too many women.

Well I guess I can't fault your confidence
I can tell you one thing, it's definitely not your personality!
Original post by zill1

Ah good for you :biggrin:. How can you be so sure they are all attracted to you? :wink: Not sure confidence is always the key to make a girl feel attracted to you, but it's amazing to hear your're confident :h:.
Original post by zill1
Have always been content in being single but tons of girls have shown interest by acting in subtle/indirect ways.

Thing is this luck is pretty useless to me as I am happy being single and don't actually need a girl's attention.

I do want to know why girls find me attractive hence the thread.

I'm the same as you, except i don't have girls swooning around me xD
Original post by zill1
I may not be model handsome but definitely above average. I am fit and healthy looking. Good at sports as well but not elite level by any means. I am not overly tall at about average height.However, I can very easily attract girls before even chatting up with them. So I find girls attracted to me before talking to them. I am so confident that if I want to, can get any girl to be my girlfriend.Girls, please give me some insights. I seem to have a strange power.

Show us all what you look like, OP
Reply 17
Original post by nadzworldz
Ah good for you :biggrin:. How can you be so sure they are all attracted to you? :wink: Not sure confidence is always the key to make a girl feel attracted to you, but it's amazing to hear your're confident :h:.

Must be looks then? I'm confidence because of the experiences I've had. Thinking about it, it does run in the family...the looks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by fr0sr_
Show us all what you look like, OP

Don't want to do that. want to have a certain amount of anonymity.
Original post by zill1
Must be looks then?
Maybe haha not sure :biggrin:. How do you know girls feel attracted to you (if you don't mind me asking)? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending