The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Really funny how we invaded the Oxford Maths and Applicants thread. :biggrin:
Original post by Insight314
Really funny how we invaded the Oxford Maths and Applicants thread. :biggrin:

No.... I have been an Oxford offer holder all this time. It is I who has invaded this thread, not you ours :evil:

You accepted me as one of your own... little did you know that I was reporting back to du Sautoy himself!
You lot are very naughty!

(Hilarious. Good work people)
Original post by physicsphysics91
Anyone else at Homerton thinking of doing college sports?

Yeh cricket maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was going to say physicsmaths but I think he is getting a bit too old for sports.

Atleast i can go on rides at alton towers. Hell ur not even old enuf to ride the london eye.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He has made a temporary apology lads.
No mercy. Destroy it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
No mercy. Destroy it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got this lad.
Original post by Mathemagicien
No.... I have been an Oxford offer holder all this time. It is I who has invaded this thread, not you ours :evil:

You accepted me as one of your own... little did you know that I was reporting back to du Sautoy himself!

"I know you're on my side..."

Oh come on, I thought I was the better troll. :frown:
"I know you're on my side..."

Oh come on, I thought I was the better troll. :frown:

Maybe he doesn't like vegans :shakecane:
Yeh cricket maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If its anything like Durham they don't tend to do much until the weathers better in third term.
Original post by physicsphysics91
If its anything like Durham they don't tend to do much until the weathers better in third term.

Maybe I won't be playing too seriously tbh. I stopped playing seriously in GCSE times haha. Before that i thought i was gna become pro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No mercy. Destroy it.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I've forgotten which side I'm on...
Original post by Mathemagicien
I've forgotten which side I'm on...

Maybe I won't be playing too seriously tbh. I stopped playing seriously in GCSE times haha. Before that i thought i was gna become pro.

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=41113317&highlight=

LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thinking of playing tennis but im pretty sure i'll have the same problem, plus Homertons courts are grass.
Good luck to anyone else who has FP2 tomorrow, especially mathmos!

Personally my plan is to ride this one out and pray for A*s in psych and bio... :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck peeps with your last couple of exams! I'm off to AQA M2 today.
Original post by C0balt
Good luck peeps with your last couple of exams! I'm off to AQA M2 today.

How was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Make sure you send your UMS results on results day if you miss your offer. They usually look at them, and if they see that your C4 UMS is pretty good but you had not done well on C3, then that may also help. :smile:

Thanks! Yup, if they don't automatically reject me, I'll be doing that. Looks like S2 also went pretty well, wish it counted towards the A* :lol:

Well I ****ed up one force diagram and avalanche occurred from there (got a 7 marker wrong). Hopefully some ECF because I did the right method... FML
Annihilated FP3 and S2 today. Only one exam left which is Physics tomorrow, which is going to annihilate me.