The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
😂😂😂😂😂
Original post by Alexion
I know, I just can't be bothered to debate with a fool like yourself :naughty:

Entiltled, lazy minded, and right based on no research, and no arguments. Who the hell do people like you think you are, multiple people across this country have thought deeply, researched this, and you are just right without an argument, and nothing more than empty smears and propaganda. OK, it's clear remain have a moral victory don't they, based on all their tragically manipulated and brainwashed, shallow, ill-informed people.

Why don't you make single argument for remain to anyone on here, rather than just calling people fools and saying you're right- who the hell are you to think that commands any respect?
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
Entiltled, lazy minded, and right based on no research, and no arguments. Who the hell do people like you think you are, multiple people across this country have thought deeply, researched this, and you are just right without an argument, and nothing more than empty smears and propaganda. OK, it's clear remain have a moral victory don't they, based on all their tragically manipulated and brainwashed, shallow, ill-informed people.

Why don't you make single argument for remain to anyone on here, rather than just calling people fools and saying you're right- who the hell are you to think that commands any respect?

truth be told I'm just entertaining myself by winding you up :lol: it's going quite well hehe
Original post by Alexion
truth be told I'm just entertaining myself by winding you up :lol: it's going quite well hehe

Phyrric
Phyrric

*pyrrhic
Original post by Anonymous
your arguments are now getting more and more far fetched and ridiculous, showing your bias that your prepared to believe any made up crap, as long as it shows the remainers in a bad light. everyone else knows its a troll.

and what do you mean someone with access to all the votes ? you dont write your name on the voting card, you just cross a box

Quoting game on point :tongue:

Considering the workplace doesn't have access who voted what then it's more probable that she might have accidentally let it slip either by mouth or social media to a coworker. OP might not be telling us that as they have gone quiet but that still doesn't excuse spitting.
The worst of the remainers showing their fascist tendencies once more. It really is bizarre how morally superior they think they are, what is tragic is how brainwashed so many of them are by totally simplistic, cynical arguments and manipulation. I honestly think it may be some kind of projected self-hatred. I am sorry for your mum, this is just vile.

No, more like the leave voters think they are so superior and morally 'right' and intelligent and I can tell you, the remain voters were not brainwashed in any way, it was you leave voters who had a pack of lies fed to you.
saying ifs and but doesnt cut it, op cant prove it happened and in all probability it didnt. i repeat,its clear you only want to believe it because it was supposedly the remainer who transgressed, you wouldnt be going out of your way to desperately come up with literally any explanation in which it might be true if the op was about a spitting brexiter. whos trying to excuse spitting ?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Ironically this is probably a troll post by a Brexiter trying to make Remainers look bad.

Agreed, an obvious troll.
Original post by sadixx
😂😂😂😂😂

I love you...:kissing2:
Reply 90
Original post by Rhythmical
No, more like the leave voters think they are so superior and morally 'right' and intelligent and I can tell you, the remain voters were not brainwashed in any way, it was you leave voters who had a pack of lies fed to you.

Cant believe people are still having arguments about this when its all over. Seriously it was over on the 24th and you are still fighting about it. What difference does it make what you think?
It is disgusting.
The other day someone I know from school said to their friend as I walked past 'their goes the Hitler fascist'. I felt sick as I heard her say it and her friend just laughed. I think there is a divide among the British people now. I thought this person from school liked me but I know she doesn't now all because I voted leave.
(edited 7 years ago)
lol at remainers 'calling ********' on this, when they believe every single story about supposed racist attacks against ethnic minorities.
Reply 93
Original post by richpanda
lol at remainers 'calling ********' on this, when they believe every single story about supposed racist attacks against ethnic minorities.

wtf is wrong with you
Reply 94
Original post by cookie123456789
It is disgusting.
The other day someone I know from school said to their friend as I walked past 'their goes the Hitler fascist'. I felt sick as I heard her say it and her friend just laughed. I think there is a divide among the British people now. I thought this person from school liked me but I know she doesn't now all because I voted leave.

awww
Original post by drogon
wtf is wrong with you

not much, why do you think there is?
Original post by Wired_1800
It is horrible what they did to your mother, but I don't understand why she should go around telling people.

It is meant to be a private vote. It is supposed to be known only by her and the US Government.

If she did open her mouth, then my advice is for her to close it. Tensions are high now, so everyone needs to be calm.

US government? :eyeball:
This generation of pc sjws might as well be uneducated. Talk about echoing buzzwords and catchphrases to guilt trip people into agreeing politically with them
Original post by XcitingStuart
US government? :eyeball:

They monitor everything and know everything. But I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist. :wink:
Why are you saying that sinister thing?

Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Latest

Trending

Trending