The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Didn't meet conditional grades.

Hello, I just want to inquire because I got a conditional offer from South Bank (Adult Nursing) (7Ms) but I got 5Ms and 1D. Im just worried that they might not take me in anymore as I only have South Bank as my choice and really looking forward to go there. 😢😢
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
You have to try and send your result, so they can make a decision. missing 1 grade is not that bad, just be positive.
London
What above said. I wouldn't worry too much.
Original post by itselay
Hello, I just want to inquire because I got a conditional offer from South Bank (Adult Nursing) (7Ms) but I got 5Ms and 1D. Im just worried that they might not take me in anymore as I only have South Bank as my choice and really looking forward to go there. 😢😢

When I went to the head start day at Southwark they said that they had made offers to 170 students for 110 places. They expect some students not to make the grades and others have LSBU as their second choice so may not chose it. It does mean that the university is over subscribed and it will be very tight this year to get a place. Sorry if this is not what you want to hear.

You have almost got your grades, what I would do is write an email to the recruitment team explaining your situation and why you would make an excellent student nurse. You've got nothing to lose by doing it and a lot to gain
Original post by Sarah Green
When I went to the head start day at Southwark they said that they had made offers ......

Not everyone that gets an offer accepts it.

Quick Reply

Latest