The Student Room Group

Feelings.

I got feelings for this boy, he's so lovely, I text him, but I don't know what I should do next? (Not Sex). Thank you in advance for the advice. :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Ask him out or hang out with him :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Ask him out or hang out with him :tongue:

Thank you, I'll try. Not very confident with these things but yh. Thank you very much though. :smile:
inviting him down to your bdsm dungeon is the obvious next step
I dunno about this guy but with a lot of the lads I know if there is no sex involved then they will move on and find another girl quickly who can satisfy their needs. Whether that's moral or not is for you to decide, but I guess you should tell him how you feel?
Reply 5
Oooooh ok, and who to, anyone or him?:smile: Thanks hun :tongue:
Reply 6
Haha, thank you so much! :smile: I'll let you know if anything 'happens' :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by neal95
I dunno about this guy but with a lot of the lads I know if there is no sex involved then they will move on and find another girl quickly who can satisfy their needs. Whether that's moral or not is for you to decide, but I guess you should tell him how you feel?

He's not really just about the sex part, he likes someone who makes him happy, and comforts him, and I find that he's perfect in fulfilling that role in me, and he tells me, that I do it for him too. :colondollar:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
He's not really just about the sex part, he likes someone who makes him happy, and comforts him, and I find that he's perfect in fulfilling that role in me, and he tells me, that I do it for him too. :colondollar:

Well, what's not to like! I guess you should set up a meet with him and try get him to hold your hand/get off with you after a stroll in the park XD lol
Reply 9
Original post by neal95
Well, what's not to like! I guess you should set up a meet with him and try get him to hold your hand/get off with you after a stroll in the park XD lol

Haha! Good advice :h:
k, I really love him now :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending