The Student Room Group

What do guys think of girls who give off nervous vibes when talking to them?

So me and this guy are in different courses at uni but we noticed each other for a long time. We used to catch each other's gaze and smile but for this first time we spoke today and as I spoke I was blushing, I could feel the hear in my face and my voice was starting to crack as we kept talking. There were some awkward pauses like "yeah" and then we just looked into each other's eyes and giggle abit. I felt like I wanted to pinch myself because honestly it didn't feel natural. What do guys think of girls who feel abit unease when conversing with them?
Depends. If she's cute, I looove it. If not, then I feel bad.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Depends. If she's cute, I looove it. If not, then I feel bad.

Okay that's reassuring 😊
Okay that's reassuring 😊

Lol, I guarantee most guys will agree. We generally don't really care about a girl being confident. Plus, if you're nervous it makes you seem more human. Girls can be really cold and distant especially when you first approach them (srs, don't do that, some of us make heroic efforts to talk to you). It can be scary so showing vulnerability is good.
Makes me feel better about my own nervous vibes :tongue:

Tbh, I actually find it a bit of a plus - maybe I'm just weird
Reply 5
Lol, I guarantee most guys will agree. We generally don't really care about a girl being confident. Plus, if you're nervous it makes you seem more human. Girls can be really cold and distant especially when you first approach them (srs, don't do that, some of us make heroic efforts to talk to you). It can be scary so showing vulnerability is good.

True! I like it when guys come and talk to me because I know it takes guts! I don't act cold but I do become nervous, because of first impressions ect and I think he noticed it lol! I do get a lot of attention from guys but because I don't have any guy friends nor do I hang around with them, I get abit flustered when I speak to them esp if We've noticed each other for a while.
Reply 6
Makes me feel better about my own nervous vibes :tongue:

Tbh, I actually find it a bit of a plus - maybe I'm just weird

I understand where you're coming from because I feel that way, I don't know how confident guys would feel and no you're not weird :tongue:
[video="youtube;j3xUloTrYA0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3xUloTrYA0[/video]
It's endearing, be yourself :smile:
So me and this guy are in different courses at uni but we noticed each other for a long time. We used to catch each other's gaze and smile but for this first time we spoke today and as I spoke I was blushing, I could feel the hear in my face and my voice was starting to crack as we kept talking. There were some awkward pauses like "yeah" and then we just looked into each other's eyes and giggle abit. I felt like I wanted to pinch myself because honestly it didn't feel natural. What do guys think of girls who feel abit unease when conversing with them?

That's so cute! He seems nervous as well. Honestly don't beat yourself up over it. The more you talk to him, the easier it will be.

Girls being nervous/shy, especially when talking to you is super cute! Like, even when my girlfriend is shy to tell me something, it makes me super happy!

This can sometimes give off the wrong vibe of you not wanting to talk though, so just make it clear you like the person :smile:

Quick Reply