The Student Room Group

Edexcel pixl maths 9-1 paper

Have any of you sat the pixl maths foundation mock paper in year 10? If so do you know where I can get the paper or tell me how you found it?
I sat that paper for my exams and all I can tell you is that the questions are quite similar to the assessment materials on the website which is your exam board and you won't find it because it can only be accessed by your teacher

Posted from TSR Mobile
So do the papers on the website and you'll get an idea of what the questions are that is if you revise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Naomeyz_01
So do the papers on the website and you'll get an idea of what the questions are that is if you revise

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you did you sit the foundation paper? If you get your paper back would you post it here please?

ps. can you remember what topics came up?
I sat that paper for my exams and all I can tell you is that the questions are quite similar to the assessment materials on the website which is your exam board and you won't find it because it can only be accessed by your teacher

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah he right, the specimens are very similar to the pixil version. I don't know why pixil decided to copy from it, you can easily cheat as it has the same style of questions jut with different numbers
Original post by Jack_Tomlin
Thank you did you sit the foundation paper? If you get your paper back would you post it here please?

ps. can you remember what topics came up?

I would help but I don't want to promote cheating
Reply 6
Original post by theBranicAc
I would help but I don't want to promote cheating

My school was going to make us sit the paper but changed their mind last minute im just curious to see what topics came up?
Original post by Jack_Tomlin
My school was going to make us sit the paper but changed their mind last minute im just curious to see what topics came up?

I'm pretty sure lying, but if you really want to cheat,try doing some googling.

Mind me I never intended to discover what I discovered. I was just doing some specimen revision, and when I went to do my exam I realized how similar the questions were to the paper I did, then I realized pixl did this for all the aqa and exdecel papers.
Reply 8
Original post by theBranicAc
I'm pretty sure lying, but if you really want to cheat,try doing some googling.

Mind me I never intended to discover what I discovered. I was just doing some specimen revision, and when I went to do my exam I realized how similar the questions were to the paper I did, then I realized pixl did this for all the aqa and exdecel papers.

I'm not lying trust me I'm just curious as I didnt do the paper and know that other schools have
And no am doing higher not foundation when do you have your exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
And if I post my exam paper its not helping you in any way because you'll be cheating

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
And no am doing higher not foundation when do you have your exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont have the exam because I am not doing it. My maths teacher told me that other schools are doing it and I asked her to see if she could get me the paper to have a go at and she said that she couldn't get it as we are not doing it
So why you stressing about it if you're not going to do it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
So why you stressing about it if you're not going to do it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I would like to try the paper to see what style of questions would be asked?

Quick Reply

Latest