The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
No worries :smile: Nooooo, they're just filled with random sketches and are more patterns to express myself than proper drawings you'd actually want to look at :tongue:

@FireFreezer77
FIREFREEZER!!!!!
(Do you want me to call you anything shorter or is FireFreezer fine?)

Sorry, I was out when you had tagged...

Hmm okay you are boring :colone:
Original post by sapphire79
Hmm okay you are boring :colone:

Yup, I'm afraid so :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 282
(Okay :biggrin:)

Woah, how much more to go? Hahaha, lucky you!

Riiiigggggghhhhhht, nothing was wrong:rolleyes:

What if I don't want to be cool? I'm not a cool person so why use it to be someone I'm not?

Fair enough

:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: :colonhash:

Hey.. You don't decide if you cool or nah :facepalm: And even if you don't want to be cool... Some people will think not posting memes is cool so #YouAreCoolWhetherYouLikeItOrNot :tongue:

Just to let you know @FireFreezer77... I take my naming/nicknaming seriously... The chances are high right now.. I'll call you Freezy/Freezie :wink:
Original post by mediaya
chocolat chaud vs epinard pouriiiii :five::france:and the winner is........

Spoiler

:france: :france:
Original post by LeyK

Hey.. You don't decide if you cool or nah :facepalm: And even if you don't want to be cool... Some people will think not posting memes is cool so #YouAreCoolWhetherYouLikeItOrNot :tongue:

Just to let you know @FireFreezer77... I take my naming/nicknaming seriously... The chances are high right now.. I'll call you Freezy/Freezie :wink:

Ok i had a feelinf you did!
Haha ok ill take that.
Freezie is awesome :wink:
Original post by LeyK

What if I want to decide, huh? :colonhash:
I guess... :tongue:

Me too - and I think Freezer is better :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
Haha ok ill take that.

But...but...what about 'Freezer'? :cry2:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 286
Haha ok ill take that.

Am I that predictable :ninja:
Yaas... Freezie it is... :woo: Then again there will be days I will (guaranteed) call you FF :lol: When that lazyness hits :lazy:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shame... It's too late. The people have spoken :yay:

:hahaha: Freezie wins :cheeky: :king1:
(edited 7 years ago)
So tired after work experience today. How was everyone else's day?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Freezer is a brilliant name :biggrin:
Freezie is also a nice name!
I like them both!
Reply 289
Original post by niv1234

Unproductive as hell... Im feeling toooo lazy to do anything... specifically think :, (
Original post by LeyK
Unproductive as hell... Im feeling toooo lazy to do anything... specifically think :, (

Me too and I can't be bothered to think of anything better to do than stare at my laptop screen.
Original post by LeyK
Am I that predictable :ninja:
Yaas... Freezie it is... :woo: Then again there will be days I will (guaranteed) call you FF :lol: When that lazyness hits :lazy:

Shame... It's too late. The people have spoken :yay:

:hahaha: Freezie wins :cheeky: :king1:

:colonhash: *sulks in the corner* :tongue:
Actually, Freezer said 'Freezer' is brilliant but 'Freezie' (eurgghhh!) Is only nice....so I think he secretly prefers 'Freezer' but is too kind to say so to you :u:

(Great logic right there) :wink:
Freezer is a brilliant name :biggrin:
Freezie is also a nice name!
I like them both!

Freezer is brilliant! (Name and person) :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by niv1234

Oooh, how was it? (Other than tiring :tongue:)
My day was OK, thanks - quite nice and layed back :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 293
Original post by niv1234
Me too and I can't be bothered to think of anything better to do than stare at my laptop screen.

Bruh... at you were working or something... I missed school.. Was just lying in bed.... Still am... :argh:
Im such a clutz :s

:colonhash: *sulks in the corner* :tongue:
Actually, Freezer said 'Freezer' is brilliant but 'Freezie' (eurgghhh!) Is only nice....so I think he secretly prefers 'Freezer' but is too kind to say so to you :u:

(Great logic right there) :wink:

Freezer is brilliant! (Name and person) :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Freezie knows that Being called Freezie is too cool for school :cool:
He is just being sincere yall because he knows Freezer is such a common name. :p:H
He wants that premium unique naming :biggrin:
Oooh, how was it? (Other than tiring :tongue:)
My day was OK, thanks - quite nice and layed back :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was mostly ok. I had to do a lot of cleaning though and I'm allergic to dust. It was in an optician so I've lost count of how many glasses cloths I've folded and put into cases. What did you do today?
Original post by LeyK
Bruh... at you were working or something... I missed school.. Was just lying in bed.... Still am... :argh:

He is just being sincere yall because he knows Freezer is such a common name. :p:H

I understood some of that. Well thats exactly what I would be doing if I didn't have work experience, maybe find something new to do or just go out.
Original post by LeyK

Won't argue... :tongue:

Freezer is well aware that Freezie (it pains me each time I type that name out :tongue:) is too "unique". So much so that it crosses the boundaries of uniqueness and falls into weirdness. *
Side-note:Freezers are loved by everyone. If you think about it, they are veryyy cool (literally) :wink:

*Please note that there is nothing wrong with weirdness. I think there are various types. In a broad sense, there is good and bad. For the purposes of these posts, I refer to the bad weird.
Original post by niv1234
It was mostly ok. I had to do a lot of cleaning though and I'm allergic to dust. It was in an optician so I've lost count of how many glasses cloths I've folded and put into cases. What did you do today?

Oh that's a shame. That sounds like a great placement! :rofl: well, I guess it is an important part of it. I did a bit of gardening, reading and listening to music :h:

Btw, which do you think sounds better: Freezer or Freezie? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Original post by niv1234
I understood some of that. Well thats exactly what I would be doing if I didn't have work experience, maybe find something new to do or just go out.

Something new :beard:
Might as well start watching YouTube :awesome:

I can't go out in this cold... and it rains a lot as well :colonhash:

What would you do right now then??
Won't argue... :tongue:

Freezer is well aware that Freezie (it pains me each time I type that name out :tongue:) is too "unique". So much so that it crosses the boundaries of uniqueness and falls into weirdness. *
Side-note:Freezers are loved by everyone. If you think about it, they are veryyy cool (literally) :wink:

*Please note that there is nothing wrong with weirdness. I think there are various types. In a broad sense, there is good and bad. For the purposes of these posts, I refer to the bad weird.

Oh that's a shame. That sounds like a great placement! :rofl: well, I guess it is an important part of it. I did a bit of gardening, reading and listening to music :h:

Btw, which do you think sounds better: Freezer or Freezie? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats nice and relaxing. Freezer but I've always thought that was just a name for a part of a refrigerator. This reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch when I was younger called Freefonix that had a character called Freezebone or Freeze in it.
Original post by niv1234
Thats nice and relaxing. Freezer but I've always thought that was just a name for a part of a refrigerator. This reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch when I was younger called Freefonix that had a character called Freezebone or Freeze in it.

Yes, it is :smile:
:awesome::five:
Hahaha, yeah that's an alternative :wink: LeyK and I were just discussing what nickname FireFreezer should have. Oh yeah, I remember that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply