I'm in love with Marina

Scroll to see replies

Primadonna is such a good song!
Original post by bluemadhatter
Blue
Happy
Savages
Froot

I can't pick out of the 4 sorry :tongue: Literally replaying all of them now... Hbu??

:grumble:

I'm just giving her a little cuddle right now. :colondollar: she said hi but she rated me 10/10 and you -3/10 soz.
Original post by Rhythmical
I'm just giving her a little cuddle right now. :colondollar: she said hi but she rated me 0/10 and you 13/10 soz.

:angry: Well you can't give her cuddles if you no longer have arms!!!!!

What was that 0/10? Bit harsh on yourself :wink:
Reply 23
Best song:

[video="youtube;nzNVOaXr6fE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzNVOaXr6fE[/video]
Marina can spice up my boring weekday :awesome: and we can have magical fun and love. :love:
Aka "it doesn't exist, I was just ********ting" :colone:

:hand: :hand: :hand:
You can deny it all you want but it's true :u:

Blue
Happy
Savages
Froot

I can't pick out of the 4 sorry :tongue: Literally replaying all of them now... Hbu??

:grumble:

Underneath it all we're just savages, hidden behind shirts, ties and marriages :dance:
Goooolllllllllddddd :gah: - do you like that one? :colondollar:
:angry: Well you can't give her cuddles if you no longer have arms!!!!!

What was that 0/10? Bit harsh on yourself :wink:

Who the **** chopped me arms off? :mad: that's so mean. :cry: HELP A LEAVE VOTER IS HATING ON ME!

You crazy ***** lmao :lol: Marina said she no longer wishes to have ties with you as you are hating on me and being mean. :biggrin:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
:hand: :hand: :hand:
You can deny it all you want but it's true :u:

Underneath it all we're just savages, hidden behind shirts, ties and marriages :dance:

Be nice, every time I mention your name on here, I have to bloody Google it! :tongue: as the little line thingy won't show up unless I have a special character. :teeth:
Be nice, every time I mention your name on here, I have to bloody Google it! :tongue: as the little line thingy won't show up unless I have a special character. :teeth:

Loooool I should change it :rofl: - I now have a newfound respect for those who tag me :lol:
I'll change it to Marina's Wife 4eva :smug:

That song is gold :wink:

What's your favourite from Electra heart??

Who the **** chopped me arms off? :mad: that's so mean. :cry: HELP A LEAVE VOTER IS HATING ON ME!

You crazy ***** lmao :lol: Marina said she no longer wishes to have ties with you as you are hating on me and being mean. :biggrin:

Ooopsy seems like you've accidentally been given poison and now you are no longer alive :smile:
Loooool I should change it :rofl: - I now have a newfound respect for those who tag me :lol:
I'll change it to Marina's Wife 4eva :smug:

You better have respect for me :mad: all that ****ing effort lmao.

Ooopsy seems like you've accidentally been given poison and now you are no longer alive :smile:

My 201 followers will bring me back alive, shame you only have 86. :smile:

My 201 followers will bring me back alive, shame you only have 86. :smile:

Well my awesome personality and charming looks trumps your 201 followers so sorry not sorry :smile:
Well my awesome personality and charming looks trumps your 201 followers so sorry not sorry :smile:

It's a shame you never replied to me on Skype. :mad: I never got to see you iron clothes or whatever it was lmao. :tongue:
So am I actually. I listened to Blue on repeat for about 4 hours straight.

Sex Yeahhhhhh :teeth: Bubblegum b*tchhhhhhhhhhhhhh :teeth: Hypocratessssssss :teeth:
All of them tbh :rofl:
The Family Jewels tho :coma: Shampainnnnnnnn :teeth:

Looool maybe I won't change it after all :teehee: - I like being difficult :u:
(edited 7 years ago)
Sex Yeahhhhhh :teeth: Bubblegum b*tchhhhhhhhhhhhhh :teeth: Hypocratessssssss :teeth:
All of them tbh :rofl:
The Family Jewels tho :coma: Shampainnnnnnnn :teeth:

Looool maybe I won't change it after all :teehee: - I like being difficult :u:

Why do you get the special treatment? :frown: have to bloody google your username, maybe next time I will do @Pokemontrainer. :tongue:
Why do you get the special treatment? :frown: have to bloody google your username, maybe next time I will do @Pokemontrainer. :tongue:

I get special treatment because I am special. :innocent: Maybe you should keep my username somewhere on your profile, so you don't have to google it. :rofl:
Do you not have the accent when you click alt+e though? :emo:
I think my heart is about to burst into a million pieces. Her music and seeing all these pictures of her perfection. I'm gonna vomit glitter and rainbows :cry:

You know I wanted to start a Marina and the Diamonds Society, except the CT have still not gotten back to me about the thread I posted in AtCT. :grumble:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Best song:

[video="youtube;nzNVOaXr6fE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzNVOaXr6fE[/video]

I find the official music video really cool. :laugh:
Reply 38
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I find the official music video really cool. :laugh:

'Tis a bit freaky

Quick Reply

Latest