The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My boyfriend says they're not attractive, but a penis is much uglier and he likes the way they look in general and finds them sexy so. Guess they're not attractive, but in the moment they're a turn on. Much like a penis, not an attractive thing unless you're in the moment.
Reply 21
Straight guy here. I find vaginas/vulvas very beautiful and love the taste and smell of my girlfriend's. Yum! Nothing more of a turn on for me than going down on her and her having humungous orgasms right in my face.
Original post by Mark19
Straight guy here. I find vaginas/vulvas very beautiful and love the taste and smell of my girlfriend's. Yum! Nothing more of a turn on for me than going down on her and her having humungous orgasms right in my face.

I feel sick. Think you just turned me gay.
Just as girls say diks look nasty (some) guys can say pussy looks ugly. Hence saying lets bump uglies. It's not because they're gay. But it's nice to slot a precummy nob into a wet fadge all that SQUELCHING :smug::pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I don't find them aesthetically pleasing but associate them with pleasure which subconsciously makes me like them I guess.
Genitalia in general doesn't look great let's be honest.
Weird thread.Its not as if a guy wont carry oit sex just because he finds a vagina aesthetically unappealing.
I think it varies a lot.

They can look very appealing to me.
Screw her in the dark.
Once you feel a vagina you won't care about the look.
Original post by Anonymous
I feel sick. Think you just turned me gay.

mabye you were meant to be gay since you find that sick
3D women will always look imperfect, meanwhile 2D girls will not
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah man totally agree with you! All that hanging meat... it's like being at a butchers! All those bits just flappin' about in the wind like no-one business! Ergh!

You guys have no idea, but there had been a research, and its been found out that "all that meat" or a loose vagina is an indicator that your girl is turned on, it it is tight and what you'd call "accurate" - your girl isn't turned on and you need to do a better job.

So I guess jokes on you? :tongue:
I am gay but been with plenty of women in the past, and even if I felt I was really into the girl I could never find the V appealing. they are so complicated and their owners can go a whole lifetime without understanding them completely. Sorry women but ugh damn. and Straight dudes I am 100% your average guy even being gay and I have zero idea how yall not only deal with that but actually want it. It has always been so puzzling to me, like a foreign language everyone else was born knowing how to speak

Latest

Trending

Trending